Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw

Go down 
+11
DX_Maineventer
TakerRules
HBKFan
Triple H
Actionjunkie66
Dynamite Kid07
Word Life
T-1000
King Of Kings
The Rock
Untouchable Foley Fan
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:09 am

Raw head writer Brian Gewirtz was credited, or blamed, depending on your point of view, for booking Shawn Michaels to pin World Heavyweight champion Edge on his last night on Raw. Gewirtz's explanation was that guy leaving the territory, or brand in this case, has to job on the way out.

Triple H was the power behind the move because when it was questioned, he supported it, which made it close to a done deal. There is a belief backstage that Triple H doesn't want Edge to succeed, noting that he tried to block all previous plans of him to moving to SmackDown and winning the title until Mr. Kennedy went down with an injury, and at this point he couldn't reasonably block it anymore. There was vocal opposition to Edge being pinned, saying that it makes the SmackDown title and champion look secondary. Triple H's argument was that HBK is the biggest tenured star on the brand, and he had just put over Khali, and he needs a big win because he'll be wrestling Cena on PPV again within the next few shows. On the other hand, Michaels suggested doing a non-finish, since from his perspective, the key point of the match was for him to be beat down by Randy Orton to promote their match for tonight at Judgment Day. Michaels said he didn't want to bury the SmackDown title but was told it was Vince McMahon's decision and he wasn't changing it.

As you might imagine, Edge wasn't pleased with the booking decision and he wasn't hiding his dissatisfaction backstage that night. Edge is said to be happy to move over to Smackdown because internally it's considered less political, not to mention that he doesn't have to deal with a certain wrestler as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:16 am

I can see the point that HHH was trying to make. I still think Edge should have won or Orton should have caused a DQ. If I were Edge, I wouldn't complain too much. He'll get fired like all the other superstars. Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw Uowrolleyesgn5
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:20 am

HHH has stated in books and dvd's (from a long time ago) that he 'looks forward to seeing new wrestlers, like Edge and Christain, becoming champion and having the spotlight passed to them'

Imo, HHH wanted him to keep him on Raw because he knows that Raw is the top brand, not because he'd be succesful on SD.

Call me a mark if you want but i dont care...
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:27 am

Oh well Edge lost, whoever is world champion is only holding it untill the deadman returns and regains whats rightfully his and should be for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:32 am

King Of Kings wrote:
HHH has stated in books and dvd's (from a long time ago) that he 'looks forward to seeing new wrestlers, like Edge and Christain, becoming champion and having the spotlight passed to them'

Imo, HHH wanted him to keep him on Raw because he knows that Raw is the top brand, not because he'd be succesful on SD.

You mark... lol

I do believe the accusations of HHH not wanting Edge to succeed. I think it's the reason Edge never had the extended title reign that he rightfully deserves on RAW. He should have been moved to SD a long time ago. and if you ask me, i think raw does not deserve cena anymore as well. He's to good for it.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:38 am

The booking made no scence. It's shit like this that makes superstars want to jump ship to another promotion and you know which promotion which I am talking about. Just look at RVD. What does Triple H have against other superstars becomming house hold names? Anyway I think Edge on SD! is better since HHH can't hold him back any more. Maybe that's why Edge lost the WWE Championship in one fucking month in both of his reigns. Edge is more talented than Triple H imo and I'm sure that is a controversial statement that many people can argue against but its just from stand point. Edge should of won as he was on a winning streak since after Backlash or at least have a dusty finish but they made HBK win cleanly.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:42 am

I really dont think that 1 loss to HBK is going to do Edge any harm, Edge's career is on the up, him and HBK are my 2 best WWE stars, and in the same way as a loss doesnt do any damage to MEGASTARS like HHH, HBK, Taker, Beniot, i dont think a loss would do anything to the image or heat for Edge as i think he is now up there with them as one of the top stars in the WWE. And at the end of the day he lost to one of the WWE greats, it would be different if he lost to some one like say Nitro, who is not on his level as a star, but to HBK, i dont think it really matters.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:46 am

King Of Kings wrote:

I agree, I think Triple H loves the business too much to want to see the new breed of talent fail. He has an undeservedly bad reputation for this kind of thing. I don't know for sure of course, but I can't imagine Triple H would be like that.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyWed May 23, 2007 5:42 pm

you got that right bub
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyThu May 24, 2007 12:51 pm

I wonder who they will let cena fuel with now that hbk is in knee surgery and edge is champion on smackdown. It's only one person that is truly left.....RANDY ORTON.

Edge loosing to hbk just shows how hbk is way over with the fans and if they wanted to, could have put the belt on hbk than on edge in smackdown.
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyTue May 29, 2007 10:10 am

True but hbk wasnt granted the title do to his overdue knee surgery that he was suppose to have back last November.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyWed May 30, 2007 12:39 pm

Raw has become boring these past 2 weeks its not any fun to look at anymore
(dammit Im heading to smackdown)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyWed May 30, 2007 3:58 pm

DX_Maineventer wrote:
Raw has become boring these past 2 weeks its not any fun to look at anymore
(dammit Im heading to smackdown)

raw has gotten a bit boring, but i'll never choose smackdown over raw, unless hbk goes to smackdown or something.
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 1:50 pm

i think hbk will go. they need him lol
Back to top Go down
Dean820
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:40 am

HBK was getting surgery a week or two after that match, why would he need to pin Edge? Kinda stupid imo.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 1:27 pm

I was just on WWE.com chat, It's rumors around that HBK and The Rock will have a fued. Somehow The Rock finally agree to one more match and thats with hbk. From my understanding..the rock didnt want to have anything to do with hbk...but im trying to get sources...So bare with me on this.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 am

That would be awsome if that happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw   Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H Approves Of HBK Beating Edge On Raw
Page 1 of 1