Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President. Empty
PostSubject: Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President.   Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 11:21 am

On July 24, 2007. Former EWF Dynasty President Rusty9 was banned from the EWF Dynasty for corrupting and Hacking into the Administration Database and Re-configuring setting and Positions. He was also re-jected from position for assaulting the EWF Dynasty Administrator, Founder and Chairman, THE ROCK. Giving Permission from The Rock, I am now the EWF Secretary Of Defense. I will make sure nothing or any Hacking fuckers come on this forum. I will Defend Our Rights, and I will Defend Our Board. I will Ban those who need to be Banned and I am the One to take displinary Actions to those who seek to do what they want to do it when they want to.

You are to Respect Your Board Elders and Administrators.

The Hunter is Our New EWF Dynasty President. and Sweet Chin Music_89 was promoted to EWF Dynasty Vice-Presidency.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President.   Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 am

Thats cool with me
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President.   Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:18 am

I like the new strategy with the whole secretary of defense thing and President and vice president. we should have an election thing like every year or something
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President.   Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:01 am

That was partially my idea that we use this method.

To keep the board more oraganized or whatever. This Strategy is ver profficient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President.   Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President. Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Announcement Regarding The New EWF Dynasty President.
Page 1 of 1