Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The WWE Title tonight....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2007-02-01

The WWE Title tonight.... Empty
PostSubject: The WWE Title tonight....   The WWE Title tonight.... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:29 am

I have heard reports from everyone who has bought tickets to tonights raw(i think a few of them post here)....that on the ticket it said Orton vs Cena for the WWE title.

Now you may all think....a title reign this long must end at a BIG PPV....well I say it doesn't need to end at a pay per view at all.

In FACT....I think it'd be easier to have him drop it on raw...because think about it. How often do we see outside interference on pay per views? Hardly ever because they try to make the matches as great as possible for those who pay money to see them and nobody likes outside interference lol. Obviously Cena won't lose it cleanly....and there is more cheating on raw than at PPVs.

Based on the tickets....I think it's obvious we'll see a Cena/Orton rematch tonight....and you heard it here first....I think there is a great chance Cena drops the belt tonight.
Back to top Go down

The WWE Title tonight....
Page 1 of 1