Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Cena injured

Go down 
+9
Thomas Green
King Of Kings
Word Life
The Hunter
HBKFan
TNASuperstar
Untouchable Foley Fan
JBLis God
Wrestlingchick
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-02-01

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:12 am

Quote :
John Cena appears to have been injured in the match with Kennedy last night.

The word coming from backstage is that Cena is believed to have suffered a torn right pectoral muscle after a botched hiptoss on Kennedy that ended with Kennedy landing on Cena. Cena then did an arm-drag on Kennedy and the two ended up in the corner, which led to a clean break. Cena backed up to the opposite corner, clearly favoring his arm.

John Cena is scheduled to undergo an MRI tomorrow in Alabama. We'll keep you updated on any other details.

Kennedy has now been elevated to Godlike status from Internet Fanboys and Cena Haters.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-02

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 am

wow i still cant believe it.

you know what i actually feel bad.

when i first saw the title of this thread, inside i actually got excited and a little happy.

regardless of how much i might like or not like cena it sucks he got injured. but if its as serious as a torn pectoral, he will be out. i cant help but be intrigued with the prospect of actual change on raw......change obviously being back to old the hhh show for a while.....

seen the match now; he is fucked. he couldnt lift his right arm after or even pull off a real looking finish.

i think theyre going to credit orton with taking him out then have hhh beat him for the title.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:31 am

If he has broken his pectoral muscle then he will definately be out for months. It's going to feel wierd now that we haven't got Cena has the champ at least this will give some young talents to step up and not have superman in their way. I think Cena will win the title though when he comes back just like Batista did.
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:37 am

MORE:

During his match with Mr. Kennedy Monday night at Raw, WWE Champion John Cena was injured. As Randy Orton attacked Cena after the match, Jim Ross commented on The Champ's condition.

"It looked like Cena was injured earlier - his shoulder - against Mr. Kennedy," Ross said on the air.

If Cena was hurt, the injury was undoubtedly worsened by Orton’s brutal attack, which included two RKOs and an assault with steel ring steps.

The extent of The Champ’s injury is unknown. As a precaution, Cena headed to Birmingham, Ala. Monday night to be evaluated by Dr. James Andrews.

Stay with WWE.com for further updates on Cena’s condition as they become available.

From wwe.com John Cena injured Smile6qs
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:43 am

i cant say i wish ill will on any one. and im Sorry if Cena Really Is Injured.

But if true its for the best. things have been rather stale with Super Cena Getting Every Possible win.

With The Time off Maybe The WWE will see what they need to do with him and thats turn him heel.

Remember when Rock Was Super hated by all the fans and after he returned from his first Major injory and he came back as a feel then eventually became one of the Biggest Facese Ever.

They Both have limited in ring ability but a great load of intinsity.

the fans dont like a guy being shoved down there throught. given the right angle he could accomplish as much as the rock if not more.

i dont like him never will but he dose have the same spark as The Rock Did.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:52 am

Cena is gone!....for a couple months. AND he'll lose the title....until he comes back. Anything you look forward to, you will be dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:59 am

all you damn haterz
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:02 pm

Y 2 J as champ.

oh and i "hope" cena gets better..

John Cena injured Shifty0ls
Back to top Go down
Thomas Green
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-27

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:08 pm

whilst its lame that hes injured, this could mean good news

and Kennedy is a king

in a match with lashley, lashley got injured. In a match with Cena, Cena got injured

Awesome work Kennedy
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 11:43 am

Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 am

They are still on cena's crotch for goodness sake, though the guy is injured they still having him on satellite systems or whatnot Mad
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 12:58 pm

Wrestlingchick wrote:
They are still on cena's crotch for goodness sake, though the guy is injured they still having him on satellite systems or whatnot Mad

like i said before, fuck cena!!!
Back to top Go down
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 10:44 am

Fuck cena with a capital F damnit Mad
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 12:47 pm

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 8:31 am

looks like he's back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Cena injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena injured   John Cena injured Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena injured
Page 1 of 1