Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Batista turned heel?

Go down 
+11
Dynamite Kid07
Mr. Kennedy 2009
TakerRules
DX_Maineventer
King Of Kings
CarterY2J
Dangerous Inc
T-1000
Batista Mark
Word Life
The Nature Boy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Has Batista turned heel? Empty
PostSubject: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:07 pm

After his revenge on Undertaker the boos were obvious. Do you think he will get booed on smackdown now for what he did? And show that he's a heel now? Or will WWE keep him face and he tries to justify what he did?

I say turn him heel now, the paybacks been done, the fans booed him afterwards and cheered Undertaker when he chokeslammed him, so WWE should just go with the flow and turn him heel
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:10 pm

I think a heel turn is the WWE's only real option. Better him get booed now for being a heel and turning on Taker than just getting booed anyway by the smarks at Wrestlemania for not being a good champion

Now Cole can pretend the fans are only booing cos he has turned on Taker, when in reality they could push him as the biggest babyface of all time and he would get a bad reception at Wrestlemania against the Undertaker

So I think yes, he has turned heel, and from the WWE's perspective this is for the best. I personally wanted to hear what Cole said about the fans booing a face Batista at WM though
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:13 pm

I think he has. It looks like they are making The Undertaker the top babyface on Smackdown! now.
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:17 pm

Yeah he probably has turned heel. I don't think the WWE wants so many faces in the main events
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:18 pm

Was the crowd booing a lot at the turn? Or did he get some cheers? How was the overall crowd reaction?
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:23 pm

The Colts Rules wrote:
Was the crowd booing a lot at the turn? Or did he get some cheers? How was the overall crowd reaction?

For John Cena, you could hear plenty of boos sometimes more than the cheers. Boretista got his usual pop on his entrance. HBK huge pop on his entrance. Undertaker biggest pops of the night on entrance and the hot tag. Boretista booed at the end.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:27 pm

he's definitely a heel now. you could tell they meant to turn him by the look on his face after he gave taker the spinebuster. i think it's a great move. if they didn't turn him, he would probably get booed at wrestlemania anyways. but now the fans will be doing what the wwe wants them to do... boo the hell out of batista after he ends the undertaker's undefeated streak Has Batista turned heel? Smile6qs
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:30 pm

King Of Kings wrote:
he's definitely a heel now. you could tell they meant to turn him by the look on his face after he gave taker the spinebuster. i think it's a great move. if they didn't turn him, he would probably get booed at wrestlemania anyways. but now the fans will be doing what the wwe wants them to do... boo the hell out of batista after he ends the undertaker's undefeated streak Has Batista turned heel? Smile6qs

LOL the greatest ever heel HHH couldn't beat Undertaker at WM....so no roided up boretista is going to Has Batista turned heel? Uowlmaojs8
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 9:54 am

^ He beat Triple H so Batista will beat UnderTaker it is confirmed
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 9:55 am

Batista Mark wrote:
^ He beat Triple H so Batista will beat UnderTaker it is confirmed

what!? it is confirmed!? haha, i wish.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:00 am

confirmed?? Just because boretista beat HHH he'll beat Undertaker?? Are you part of the booking team? NEWSFLASH for you, Undertakers also beaten HHH. In fact one of HHH most common lines "I have beaten them all" is now untrue because the 3 guys he has not beaten are in fact Undertaker, Boretista and Cena

Last edited by on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:03 am

just bring it, I'm guessing that you don't have a clue with what the writers in WWE are thinknig. Believe me, they are THAT STUPID to have Batista beat Taker at Mania. You might believe that it won't happen, but don't be surprised if/when it does. Just because HHH may be the best heel ever in your opinion, it doesn't mean that WWe isn't gonna do something stupid and have Batista win.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:13 am

Yes,they turned him heel.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:15 am

They had to turn batista heel and it was the right move. they obviously realized that taker wasnt getting outpopped and was the top heel on sd, so no reason to try and make batista compete with that. batista is a better heel anyway imo, and this only makes the main event at wm more suspenseful.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 10:19 am

Dynamite Kid07 wrote:
just bring it, I'm guessing that you don't have a clue with what the writers in WWE are thinknig. Believe me, they are THAT STUPID to have Batista beat Taker at Mania. You might believe that it won't happen, but don't be surprised if/when it does. Just because HHH may be the best heel ever in your opinion, it doesn't mean that WWe isn't gonna do something stupid and have Batista win.

Well I still stick with my original theory that boretista beating taker at WM was purposely leaked by someone within WWE...why???....because now look at all the fan interest and ratings WM will bring to see if in fact takers streak does come to an end. If the rumour was never originally mentioned back in november....then everyone would as per usual expect taker to walk in to WM and out with the title. But now who knows whats going to happen?? I for one will be on the edge of my seat for this match perhaps more than any other taker match ever because it won't be the casual relax and watch taker add another victim to his streak. The rumour did it's job I for one am in 2 minds as are a lot of other people and everyone will tune in to WM to find out the answer.

But a question....IF....IF boretista does beat taker at WM....then who will beat boretista afterwards?? Kennedy? MVP? Benoit? Booker? To have someone beat boretista afterwards just makes taker look weaker compared to them because taker couldn't do it on his big stage...but someone else could??Has Batista turned heel? Uowdunnopq2
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 am

I agree.

Id would rather have The Giant Gonzales Beat Undertaker back in Wrestlemania 9
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 7:24 am

they might just change thier idea of batista beating taker now because alot of talks are going on backstage these past weeks so taker might win after all.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 8:12 am

has the world gone mad. Batista better not win Or I WILL RIOT
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:16 am

We all will riot but I think taker just might pull it off, and if he does he will not keep the title long. I heard rumors of them bringing back paul beaerer for his last title run. Is this true, can anyone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Batista turned heel?   Has Batista turned heel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Batista turned heel?
Page 1 of 1