Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?

Go down 
+6
The Bookman
Vinkings Rules 07
Triple H
DX_Maineventer
HBKFan
Jerichoholic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? Empty
PostSubject: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 10:33 am

I mean he is now the world champion and leader of a super group with Stainer Tomko and posibly A.J.

Triple H was The Man when he was World champ and leader of Evolution and Hogan was The Man when he was WCW champ and leader of the NWO.

Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? Thinkul9

Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 10:43 am

I think he does. I kind of see Christian as TNA's Edge, i mean they have a similar style on the mic and kind of a similar style in the ring too. I kind of think Christian needs to step it up in the ring a little bit. i think he's still stuck in the "WWE style" as far as his matches go, but I think he will be a good leader of the Christian Coalition.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 10:56 am

I think he does...the only thing that can get in his way is the crazy booking of TNA.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 10:59 am

Yeah he does, definately. Think of him like the Edge of TNA. He is amazing. I think he has done better since he left WWE.
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 11:03 am

Yes, Christian is a great chicken shit heel. He fits perfectly as the leader of a faction type of guy who will do anything to keep himself on top. He just has that weasly Ric Flair persona about him, moreso than HHH. Personally I thought HHH was not ideally suited to a Horseman type stable as the leader as it didn't accentuate what he is best at, which is being the tough "moster" heel if you will that is hard to beat. He fit better as an enforcer type role for Shawn Michaels during their original DX stint.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 11:07 am

Hey, to be the Man, you got to ......Sorry got a bit carried away. Basically Christian is great. I think he can and should stay in the top tier for a long time. But I agree, he may need to have a few non-interference matches to prove his credibility.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 11:11 am

I think he has what it takes as well, but I'd prefer to see him go into the X-Division myself... I can only dream of seeing Christian in a match against Senshi...
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 11:16 am

yeah,he is over as a heel and has great mic skills which is important for a heel
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 11:23 am

yeah I completely agree with you all on the babyface (Good Side) side of christian he reminds me some times of when he was having tantrums training under ddp. I would like to see more of the ruthlessness from him like when he 1 man conchairtod rhino just pure beating the heel out of people for no good reason. Him and his group should have a fued with sting where they beat him up so bad he is nearly forced to retire just to send a message to the people in the back that they don't want to challenge him for his belt. I understand the promising title shots to people angle it explains why people are working with him to boost there own career unlike jarrett where people just helped him win for the sake of it. Christian needs to stay away from the jeff jarrett heel role though because if they keep turning him into jarrett he will end up just like jarrett being hated so bad not for his character but for just wasting his company and talent so bad. Okay so he can't exactly become jarrett. (god I hate that idiot) but he is in danger of becoming the next jarrett and tna just recycling that gimmick of 1 man screwing everyone else for 4 years.
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 10:44 am

Captain Charisma is the man. He is the next big thing. WWE has lost a great talent and TNA is Using and building the company based around Christian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'?   Does Christian have what it takes to be 'The Man'? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1