Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4/9/07 Raw Discussion

Go down 
+5
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Dynamite Kid07
TakerRules
Hulkamaniac
Batista Mark
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-02

4/9/07 Raw Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 8:54 am

last night on Raw:

Randy Orton vs HBK in a #1 contendership match for the WWE title.

The Cutting Edge w/ Special Guest John Cena.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:01 am

That was a great RAW in my opinion, so much better than last week

HBK v Orton was a good, solid match, and an interesting finish with the double pin.

The Cutting Edge was entertaining, and it was great to hear that the rumoured Fatal Four Way main event will indeed be taking place. Backlash is shaping up to be a great PPV. All 4 guys are very entertaining on the mic, so it was a good segment.

There were two faily good tag matches in Cade and Murdoch v Flair and Carlito and WGTT v The Hardys, was good to see Carlito storm off, maybe a break up between him and Flair leading to the match between them after all? Was also good to see the video package of Flair promos, one of the best talkers of all time. As for Hardys v WGTT, surely this should be a PPV match in the near future. Seems ridiculous that Cade and Murdoch are getting the shot whereas these guys are not.

Women's tag match was ok I guess, good to see Mickie James get the win and hopefully get another title shot now the Playboy cover girl with no talent has had her moment in the spotlight.

The Main event could have been better, but I was so happy to see Shane O Mac back in the ring, I didn't mind as much. The beat down ending was ok, especially another fairly interesting Backlash match was added with that Fatal Four Way, seems like Lashley really is being built as another Cena though, Mr 'Against the Odds'.

Lastly, was great to see Mick Foley !! When he encountered Johnny Nitro backstage I was hoping they may go for that match after all !

By the way, did anyone notice the crowd was a bit flat? I mean even Foley didn't seem to get a huge pop, only Cena did that I noticed.
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:09 am

This week eaw was okay, but wow, why does michaels come out to sexy boy now, and not at WM23... im not looking for an answer, its just stupid i think. think of the possibilities they could have done with his entrance, and just the sight of HBK's probably last main event at WM
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:15 am

I'm glad he dropped the DX music.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:19 am

possibly the best entrance theme in WWE history. i love it! dx can come back with HHH. i hope he sticks with sexy boy for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 am

Mr. Kennedy 2007 wrote:
possibly the best entrance theme in WWE history. i love it! dx can come back with HHH. i hope he sticks with sexy boy for a while.
i'm with you, even though dx music is tight, the sexy boy music is better.
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 12:58 pm

TakerRules wrote:
wow, why does michaels come out to sexy boy now, and not at WM23... im not looking for an answer, its just stupid i think. think of the possibilities they could have done with his entrance, and just the sight of HBK's probably last main event at WM

most likely because he still was tag champs with cena or just because wwe wanted to use him for marketing the DX name
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 1:03 pm

DX is byfar more popular than HBK's own theme. I thought it was rather cool that HBK entered by DX music at Wrestlemania. He entered with that music like he is doing it not only for himself but Triple H as well. Well I haven't watched Raw yet, but I will watch it tonight from vhs. Smile
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 1:06 pm

meh...the only reason I think they kept the DX music on for Shawn is because they still want fans to notice DX and they want to sell their shirts so yeah...that's just what I think. anyways... It's just good to see HBK to use his old music again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4/9/07 Raw Discussion   4/9/07 Raw Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

4/9/07 Raw Discussion
Page 1 of 1