Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro?   What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Anybody noticing that Orton's cool gold rainfall pyro is no longer comign down whenever he comes out onto the satge/ramp it's really starting to bug me at first I thought it was a mess up but now it keeps on happening and it looks like Orton keeps looking up like WTF?!! Still anybody know why that is or noticed it too and are annoyed?
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro?   What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 1:08 pm

i noticed that to, i keep expecting to see it when he does his pose but then nothing happens. his entrance just looks weird without it
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro?   What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 10:37 am

Yeah me and a couple friends werent to happy about it.. Especially during wrestlemania where you need to make a huge enterance.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro?   What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 10:53 am

When people are getting a push they usually get some extra pyro on their entrances...
When they remove your pyro...well...make the math. :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro?   What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to Orton's rainfall pyro?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: World Wrestling Entertainment :: RAW-
Jump to: