Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More

Go down 
+5
King Of Kings
Hulkamaniac
JBLis God
Wrestlingchick
T-1000
9 posters
AuthorMessage
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More Empty
PostSubject: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:23 am

Quote :
Former WWE superstar Doug Basham is looking for work on the independent scene. If you are looking to book him you can do so by contacting him at [email]dougbasham1@hotmail.com[/email].

The ticketmaster.com presale password for the live RAW show on August 28th at Madison Square Garden is “insiders.”

While details remain sketchy at this point, the WWE press conference scheduled for tomorrow in Mexico with Rey Mysterio has been cancelled.

It has been reported on some WWE news/rumor websites that WWE had offered Chris Jericho a contract, however, that report is inaccurate. While WWE has been eyeing Jericho, their interest escalated with the recent injuries to Kennedy and Undertaker, the impending departure of Rob Van Dam, and the always uncertainty of Randy Orton. Preliminary plans were to get Jericho back for the three-hour "season premiere" of RAW in October; however, the decision has been made to make a major play for him to have him back by SummerSlam. Nevertheless it should be clearly understood that no formal contract has been drafted for Chris Jericho and he is very much a free agent in the wrestling industry. Of course TNA is just as hungry for Jericho as WWE and he has not made any public comments regarding his future with either company.

wrestlinginc.com

Your Thoughts on this
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:46 am

See, thats why I hate these shitting news sites.

Not EWF Dynasty obviously Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More Uowtonguekm2

They talk shit, I hope he does return though. Let Jerichos

legend rest, he deserves his rest now.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:53 am

Figures. Hopefully he will come back soon
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:24 am

what he be doing at Summerslam though? IMO i want him on RAW, but i dont want him on RAW. Make sense? no it doesnt Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More Smile6qs.

RAW's the A show, but IMO Jericho, thought one of my favourite wrestlers... wait for it... here's the part i'm gonna get flamed for.... isnt the A guy. He's the guy, like Edge, like whos there, but not there. He's the go to guy when the guy isnt there. Jericho should be on SmackDown where he can pushed as the face of Smackdown, because like it or not, RAW is the The John Cena show, i'm happy to be one of the few that happens to like Cena right now with his fued with khali so no complaints from me at this time.

If he's to return, put him on Smackdown, put him in a feud with Edge, cause i'm pretty sure it'll be a good feud, even SummerSlam caliber. Because now that Jericho is going to be a on a comeback, the WWE's going to put him in a higher light then before obviously, so he wont be some lacky mid carder anymore, or at least i dont think he will, but on SmackDown hes probably guaranteed the top spot.

Remember, the attitude era? i bet if there was a roster split back then, Jericho woulda been SmackDown's Top Dog. Only reason he didnt shine to his full potential was cause of being under the shadow of the 2 wrestling icons, SCSA, and the Rock.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:02 pm

We can sure use Y2J now that all the real superstars are getting injured. HBK is way overdue for surgery and time off. the undertaker is out for surgery. Mr. Kennedy is out for surgery.

My goodness, when does it end.

Triple H is still out. So that cant help any
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:31 am

The Master shall return and whipp on some ass clowns king
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptySat May 19, 2007 10:40 am

lol

I love jericho when he's promo'ing on assclowns
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptyWed May 23, 2007 5:26 pm

"Shut Up, You All Are a bunch of assclowns" - Chris Jericho to Raw fans 2004

my Favorite chris jericho quote of all time
Back to top Go down
Dean820
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:27 am

It would be nice to see Jericho back.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 12:17 pm

Isnt he coming back? anyone heard anything on him latetly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More   Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Y2J WWE Return Rumor Killer, Mysterio/WWE, RAW, More
Page 1 of 1