Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kip James Uses DX Entrance

Go down 
+2
Triple H
Rusty9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Kip James Uses DX Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptyFri May 18, 2007 6:08 am

Kip James worked an Indy show in New Jersey on Saturday night and a fan who also worked as first aid at the show mentioned a few interesting things. Kip came out to Road Doggs "Oh You Didn't Know" theme entrance. Kip and Kevin Sullivan won and the post match music was DX's theme and he started to do the DX crotch chops to everyone. Danny Doring and Kip did a final spot where Doring got "hurt". First aid rolled Doring back to the locker room on a stretcher James was asked what was on the horizon? James said he didnt have anything planned at Sacrifice and he and BG James' TNA contract were up very soon wants to go back to the WWE and reform DX.

Source: Fan Report
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:59 am

They NEED TO GET OVER IT.

THey were never DX. The Real and Only DX is the ORIGINAL SHAWN MICHEALS AND THIPLE H, and CHYNA. (along with rick rude)

They must want to be back in the wwe so bad because they are trying to pull tricks out of a hat to compete with vince
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:48 pm

I love TNA. I wouldnt be a bad idea due to HHH and HBK and WWE turning down kips and road dogg challege. I dont blame him.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:48 am

TNASuperstar wrote:
I love TNA. I wouldnt be a bad idea due to HHH and HBK and WWE turning down kips and road dogg challege. I dont blame him.

Loving it is one thing, but when the brand sucks. IT JUST SUCKS DUDE
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptyMon May 21, 2007 9:54 am

i think what kip and tna is doing is smart.
what ever it takes to compete with vince and his sorry ass storyline staff, do whatever it take to overcome anything even if humiliation is involved here
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptyWed May 23, 2007 6:47 pm

I hope they come back to the wwe, thats where they belong. I misss the actual Road Dogg and BILLY GUNN....THE NEW AGE OUTLAWZ
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:09 am

They both suck
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 am

No they dont. They were one of the best tag teams of our generation and of all Time. ONE OF THE BEST tALENTED tag teams might i add
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kip James Uses DX Entrance   Kip James Uses DX Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Kip James Uses DX Entrance
Page 1 of 1