Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Striker vs Punk

Go down 
+4
77RITCHIE77
CarterY2J
Triple H
Vinkings Rules 07
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Last nights match between Striker vs Punk i thought was a good match. Great match from start to finish. I would like to see a fued between these guys if it had a purpose, It probley wont happen though. I thought the match was a good wrestling match. Striker impressed me a bit.

What did you guys think of the match last night?

I would give it ***.

Heres the video of the match:

Punk vs Striker
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:19 pm

I liked this match I didn't like how Punk kind of did a super Punk thing and got his ass kicked the entire match only to have two moves give him the win. But weren't some idiot fans booing the match? I only caught the last 5 minutes so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:26 pm

It was a decent match, but I don't think a feud between these two will happen. I don't think Punk is staying on ECW.
Back to top Go down
77RITCHIE77
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 7:54 am

Tuesday night match was good but i think Punk might get traded to Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 8:00 am

Come draft time, I think Punk is off to Raw. Raw's lacking a decent star within its mid-card that isnt already being pushed in a different direction.

But Iv been wanting to see Striker vs Punk fueding for a while. Im wishing, they'd drop the putz act from Striker, and turn him into a more confident credible wrestler, rather than booking him every 2nd week looking like an idiot. He's good in the ring, and he can talk just as well as if not better than most guys that get handed the mic.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 8:02 am

I think it could be a great feud, as you said, as long as it had a purpose. Which could still happen, has anyone every though that maybe Striker would get drafted too? and if they go to the same place, and if they do go to the same place, they would have a perfect reason to have a feud.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Good Match Cool
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:57 am

Punk needs to go to Raw
he well deserves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Striker vs Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striker vs Punk   Striker vs Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

Striker vs Punk
Page 1 of 1