Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?

Go down 
+5
King Of Kings
CarterY2J
wishnbone
Wrestlingchick
ECW Xtreme
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? Empty
PostSubject: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:13 am

Ok these five are out (Booker, Haas, Regal, Kennedy & Umaga) and Booker is probley out for good so who should get pushed?

Benjamin is rumored to get pushed and he deserves to. I think Carlito is getting pushed now mainly cause of these guys being out for a month. Those guys are perfect for being pushed right now.

This would be a perfect time to bring someone new in and start pushing them and giving them a bit more exposure than usual. Not too much exposure but enough to try and get them a bit of heat or become a fan favorite so when the others come back they can continue to be pushed and be maybe a bit over.

What are your guys takes on guys who should be pushed?
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:14 am

I support Shelton being pushed. He has all of the talent in the world to be in the top spot. He needs to change that hairstyle though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wishnbone
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:27 am

Wrestlingchick wrote:
I support Shelton being pushed. He has all of the talent in the world to be in the top spot. He needs to change that hairstyle though. Very Happy

I agree Koko B. Shelton should be pushed. F*ck, if it'll help, give the guy a talking parrot, like his look a like, former WWF superstar, Koko B. Ware and you solve the problem of his horrible mic skills lol.
Shelton is a great wrestler to not be pushed!!!!
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:35 am

Shelton and Orton (as for now , they are both will get push, hopefully orton winning the WWE title , and Shelton with a quality feud with Jeff , and in one point being the INC champ again)
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:41 am

wishnbone wrote:

I agree Koko B. Shelton should be pushed. F*ck, if it'll help, give the guy a talking parrot, like his look a like, former WWF superstar, Koko B. Ware and you solve the problem of his horrible mic skills lol.
Shelton is a great wrestler to not be pushed!!!!

lol, Thats right. I think Koko had more talent then Shelton. lol.
Back to top Go down
felecia
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:45 am

i remember koko b ware. i think triple h should get the push because no one is there to do the job
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:47 am

Shelton deserves a push, maybe even becoming IC champion. I'd laso like to see Orton win the WWE title, though I'm not sure if that's going to happen. I'd like Val Venis to get one more push he's a solid superstar who hasn't been utilized in a while.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:57 am

Benjamin should be pushed to IC champ and have a feud with Jeff and later with Umaga.
Carlito- he's now feuding with HHH until Kennedy returns. Later he could be member of team McMahon.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 10:02 am

I would like to see Shelton get a push for the title after Randy gets pushed down the ladder a bit. I do think this would be a good time to bring Cor Von from the ECW locker room and bring him on to Raw to feud with Jeff Hardy for the IC title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?   With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed? Empty

Back to top Go down

With Booker, Kennedy and Umaga out who should be pushed?
Page 1 of 1