Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who would you want to see in ROH.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Who would you want to see in ROH. Empty
PostSubject: Who would you want to see in ROH.   Who would you want to see in ROH. EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 10:36 am

Just to stir up some discussion... I was wondering what wrestler you would like to see in a match in ROH... And I want reasons... I don't want people comming in here and saying crap like "*Insert name*" or the reason is that someone is being "wasted"...

I would like to see Edge... He has a lot of talen and a moveset that goes way beyond what he uses in the WWE... I believe that he would look good in fourty miinute match and he could show off his stamina and how well he can sell moves over a long time period... And if I could see him against anyone else in ROH I would pick Nigel (shut up Paul)... I just believe it would be an excellent match with a lot of high points in it...
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to see in ROH.   Who would you want to see in ROH. EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 10:49 am

Why Nigel, Kyle? Dragon beat him at Unified, remember? Who would you want to see in ROH. Biggrin

I'd love to see Benoit in ROH. I don't think I really need to explain that choice much, as it's fairly obvious as to why I'd like to see him there. There's no doubt that he could have countless great matches there, with guys like Dragon, Nigel, Aries and Strong. Benoit can put on a good match with most people, so combine that with the talent ROH has on offer and you'd have a great thing going on. I never expect to see Benoit in ROH though, but if for some reason it did happen in the future, I'd be a very happy man.

Finlay is another guy from the WWE that I'd like to see in ROH. The same applies with Regal. Both men are great in the ring, and with the same reasons I mentioned for Benoit, I think they would be very good in ROH.

Mike Quackenbush is another guy I'd like to see in ROH. In my opinion they should try to get him to wrestle there, at least for a while to see how it goes. I don't know if Quackenbush would want to or not, and I don't know if Gabe is interested at all, but he would do great things there too.

There's probably some more guys too, so I'll have a think and post some more later on.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to see in ROH.   Who would you want to see in ROH. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:33 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to see in ROH.   Who would you want to see in ROH. EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:05 am

It would be Cris Benoit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you want to see in ROH.   Who would you want to see in ROH. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you want to see in ROH.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: Other Pro Wrestling Forum :: Other Wrestling-
Jump to: