Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2007-02-01

ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) Empty
PostSubject: ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)   ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 7:54 am

Quote :
ECW Tapings:
- Armando Estrada opens the show by introducing us to Chavo Guerrero. Chavo says that he watched ECW while he was injured and was sick of CM Punk being called the "future of WWE." CM Punk comes out to point out what a lame excuse that is. Armando makes Chavo vs. Punk where Chavo gets an ECW Title shot if he wins.

1) Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore, & Kelly Kelly defeated John Morrison, The Miz, & Layla when Yang pinned Miz. Most of the match saw Moore play face in peril. At one point Morrison accidentally sent Moore flying into Layla and Moore's head hit her right in the face; she spent most of the match holding her face. Yang eventually gets the tag, the girls fight, Moore takes out Morrison on the outside, and Yang reverses a corner charge into a beautiful looking Yang Time for the win. It was later announced that the two teams will meet in a 15 Minutes of Fame Match next week. The graphic had "WWE Tag Team Championship" written on it, so I'm not sure if they have 15 minutes to win the belts or if it's for a title shot like normal.

- Tazz interviews a returning Collin Dellaney and recaps his beatdown at the hands of Shelton Benjamin. Dellaney says it's his New Year's resolution to become a WWE superstar. Tazz introduces his opponent: Big Daddy V.2) Big Daddy V defeated Collin Dellaney after the Samoan Drop and an elbow drop.

3) Shelton Benjamin defeated James Curtis. Curtis had an entrance video but got the jobber introduction. Curtis got in much more offense then you would have figured. Boring match. Benjamin eventually powerbombs Curtis into the turnbuckle and hits his unnamed finisher for the win.4) CM Punk defeated Chavo Guerrero by count out to deny Chavo an ECW Title shot. Decent match that eventually spilled to the outside. Both men fought to get in before the ten count and Punk just barely makes it in. Morrison has had quite the fall, he has gone from being ECW champion to being in a match with Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang!ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) Suspicious

Back to top Go down
Thomas Green
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)   ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:02 am

The Hunter wrote:
Morrison has had quite the fall, he has gone from being ECW champion to being in a match with Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang!ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) Suspicious

dont forget tagging with the miz hahaha
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)   ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 am

yeah...for sure!!!! hahahaha...also...I could bet that Yang & Moore are going to win the Tag Titles...from Morrison & Miz xDDDD hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)   ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:13 am

Thomas Green wrote:

dont forget tagging with the miz hahaha

And Kelly Kelly.

Colin Dellaney = feel good superstar of 2008! You will see. So if Punk beats Chavo who's left for Punk to face? Shelton?
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)   ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 am

I enjoyed this ECW alot. I liked the opening segment alot, Chavo has good charisma, and we all know that Punk has great charisma, this will be a very good feud providing that they keep having the great technical matches and the good in-ring promos and possibly a brawl or two to keep things alive.I actually enjoyed the tag match alot too, its good seeing that they stuck to the four mn throughout most of the match and had the girls do a little at the start and the end, although I did like Kelly's cartwheel then clothesline. The finnish was ok but I think we were all expecting the faces to get over in the end, which will probably mean that the heels will win the 15 minutes of fame match.

Collin Delaney? Meh.

Shelton's match was ok in my opinion, the opponent was dull which didn't help Benjamin, opponent had some offense but Shelton nailed alot of cool moves, looks like his t-bone suplex isn't his finisher anymore. The powerbomb into the corner was pretty impressive as his opponent looked quite heavy. I like Shelton's new finisher alot, it's kind of like a finisher you could do at any moment if your opponent is standing and groggy, kind of like HBK can nail the SCM at any time and Orton can RKO at any time, and I think this sort of finisher will do heaps for Shelton in the matches, because if both men are tired, Shelton hits his move but stays down, the crowd has great anticipation.Chavo vs. Punk was a good match, good technical and psycological work from both of them. Good finnish, makes you wonder what will happen next seeing as Chavo hasn't got a fixed title shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)   ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008) Empty

Back to top Go down

ECW Tapings (January 01, 2008)
Page 1 of 1