Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who should start of as the new ecw tag champs

Go down 
+5
Untouchable Foley Fan
The Nature Boy
Word Life
TNASuperstar
Pritch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

who should start of as the new ecw tag champs Empty
PostSubject: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:06 am

what would be the best combination of 2 extrweam teams to fight for the tag tittles? any body on ecdub roster
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:07 am

Is there even a good combination now a days?
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:09 am

I vote Ellijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von
or Striker and Thorn
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:11 am

Does anyone remember the Spirit Squad? They were the champs and there was 5 of them. So The ECW Tag Champs could be between the New Breed and the Originals
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:12 am

^^^who should start of as the new ecw tag champs Thinkul9 good point
but that would mean there's only like 10 wrestlers on ECW and all the others would seem like jobbers, actually, that might be a good thing who should start of as the new ecw tag champs Thinkul9
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 11:14 am

I say RVD and Sabu (if they're even around if/when WWECW gets tag titles). But they'll probably be ass clowns and strap the belts on La Resistance or some shit like that
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 9:13 am

The Nature Boy wrote:
Does anyone remember the Spirit Squad? They were the champs and there was 5 of them. So The ECW Tag Champs could be between the New Breed and the Originals

I agree none of the less
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 9:30 am

Well I know I posted this thread but now that I think about it, There shouldnt even be a tag title.. More like a TV championship, or a hardcore championship to actually bring out the E in ECW.. Right now its.. W not even W.. its blah! its crud
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 9:35 am

I dunno,maybe the reformed FBI.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 9:37 am

They'll probably move some tag teams over from RAW over there after WM. My bet is on Murdock & Cade.
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 10:42 am

CarterY2J wrote:
They'll probably move some tag teams over from RAW over there after WM. My bet is on Murdock & Cade.

Could be murdock and cade. I agree 100% totally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who should start of as the new ecw tag champs   who should start of as the new ecw tag champs Empty

Back to top Go down

who should start of as the new ecw tag champs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: World Wrestling Entertainment :: Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW)-
Jump to: