Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating Empty
PostSubject: The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating   The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:19 pm

with their quarter hour being .97

whattt?

how could this be?

they hyped the match for a whole week?

this must be a mistake. 3 minute matches get ratings, damnit.

Welcome to TNA.
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating   The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:25 pm

Lol. Another sarcastic post displaying the short-comings of wrestling from TNASuperstar.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating   The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:35 pm

I am hardcore WWE fan. caught TNA a few times back when it was on fox sports or whatever. It's come a long way. Angle and sting can draw, but TNA has to HAS to get 2 hours and they will be competion for WWE and more advertisement wouldnt hurt either. If you don't watch spike TV you probably don't see a TNA commercial. So it doesnt matter if TNA signs jesus and goldberg and has them fight at the top of Mt. Everest. They need more ads, and more tv time. By the time i start watching TNA and ECW i feel like the show is already over, as soon as i was just getting into it.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating   The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:42 pm

Yeah, I like TNA way better then WWE, but i admit TNA blew this one big time. If this was the main event and a challenger was actually crowned without any interference, they would have gotten that 1.2 they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating   The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating EmptyWed May 02, 2007 11:39 am

Good Match. I liked it.

Kurt is doing pretty well over in TNA. as well as christian. Sting's a little rusty than he use to be but overall. I rate it good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating   The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kurt Angle vs Sting Impact show rating
Page 1 of 1