Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next ECW Champion?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Next ECW Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Next ECW Champion?   Next ECW Champion? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 8:02 am

OK so now that the title is vacant....... who do you think will be the next ECW Champion and how do you think they will be crowned?

My guess would be a Small tournament ending with the finals at Vengance............ CM Punk and Beniot in the finals for that title. im not a CM Punk ass kisser like some people here but i do see him getting a well deserved push towards the title........... Id like to see CM Punk take the gold, but Beniot's return to ECW, to me, is an obvious sign of him becoming champion.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Next ECW Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next ECW Champion?   Next ECW Champion? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 8:09 am

Give Benoit a heel title run and a Punk/Benoit fued would be magic and so techinical it'd be a great fued for the title
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Next ECW Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next ECW Champion?   Next ECW Champion? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 am

CHRIS BENOIT ALL THE WAY...its good for benoit because on raw cena is hoging all the spotlight on smackdown batista is hoging all they spotlight on ecw he can hog all the spotlight
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

Next ECW Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next ECW Champion?   Next ECW Champion? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 9:58 am

no no no...no title on Punk unless its the IC or US (preferably the IC title), it's too soon, that is my biggest thing, I hate when they put a major title on someone too soon (ala Brock Lesnar), definatly give it to Beniot and have him feud with some originals for a while then have him feud with some new guys...but not now.
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Next ECW Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next ECW Champion?   Next ECW Champion? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:35 am

at vengeance they are haveing a fatal 4 way for the title: burke vs. benoit vs. cor von vs. punk
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

Next ECW Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next ECW Champion?   Next ECW Champion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 am

Punk will win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next ECW Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next ECW Champion?   Next ECW Champion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Next ECW Champion?
Page 1 of 1