Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul London in Hot Water?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Paul London in Hot Water? Empty
PostSubject: Paul London in Hot Water?   Paul London in Hot Water? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:12 am

In my opinion, Paul London is screwed. To begin, he revealed the plan for Ashley Massaro to be on Survivor early, by telling some fan about the whole thing. Then, on last week's RAW, he couldn't help but crack a smile as Vince McMahon was walking by, and got lashed out for at that. Then, according to Shane, he performed a 450 splash at a house show recently, against WWE orders as the 450 splash is banned. Then, he missed a kickout attempt by a good second tonight. These 4 things may get a guy like Vince angry enough to just flat out release him. This would be a bad move IMO, but I think London has just gone on an unlucky streak recently. Hopefully he can get his "act" together and stay on track.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Paul London in Hot Water?   Paul London in Hot Water? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:29 am

Yeah I agree but they wont let him go. He's to talented, I think wwe realize that releasing angle was worst enough. they keep releasing superstars..Tna will win this War erasily. as it is already christian, and angle , test etc are all over there. Loosing London will be a huge lost for wwe and a great picked up for TNA espeacially X Division imo.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Paul London in Hot Water?   Paul London in Hot Water? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:03 am

Good Point. London is extremely Talented. They wont get rid of him. Vince nor any Talent staff on wwe will let him go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul London in Hot Water?   Paul London in Hot Water? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul London in Hot Water?
Page 1 of 1