Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction

Go down 
+5
Actionjunkie66
The Rock
HBKFan
Jerichoholic
The Hunter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:12 am

There is a post on Paul Bearer's official website in which he talks about managing the "Brothers of Destruction" Undertaker and Kane in a dark match after a recent SmackDown/ECW taping.
Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction Pp3kanetaker5mobilemn4

Quote :
"I had the honor of rejoining my "Brothers of Destruction" Undertaker and Kane, this past Tuesday night at The SMACKDOWN/ECW event here in my hometown. I normally open The WWE shows in our area, and was pleasantly surprised when I was invited to don the old Paul Bearer suit and makeup, and carry the original urn to ringside. The photo above was taken by a friend with a cell phone camera.

After a history with the company that spans almost 17-years, it is always exciting to visit with my extended WWE family. No... stop the rumors now... there are no plans for a return for me as Paul Bearer."

Source: http://percysposts.blogspot.com/2007...ue-update.html

I dont think WWE said anything about this on their web site but that would have been cool to be at that show. Wish there was some video of this around. Reminds me of the good ol days!
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:14 am

wow,I like paul bearer he is very charismatic.would be great if he comes back
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:17 am

Isnt he sposed to be dead after Great American Bash 04?Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:18 am

Yup! But WWE have a memory of a fish! And they think we do too! GAB 04 was basicaly saying Paul Bearer wont be on WWE TV again.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:22 am

Thats tight reminds me of old times.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:25 am

Hasn't the Undertaker "died" a million times as well?

It's all apart of their ominous characters and such.Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:27 am

I'll never forget his wailing voice at WM20 when undertaker returned as the deadman, the druids came out and then he sort of squealed "oh yeah" but drew it out before the dongs, all this time Kane was stood in the ring doing a good job of looking crazed as he thought he'd killed taker a few months before in a buried alive match.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:33 am

Well even though he says there is no plans for him to do the Paul Bearer character again, it could happen. That would be nice to see both Taker and Kane go out in there original characters with the man who introduced both characters to the WWE audience.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:35 am

Actually, WWE.com ran a story following GAB saying Paul Bearer had been rescued and rushed to a medical facility, so they never "killed" him. Would be cool to see him back though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction   Paul Bearer Appears With Brothers Of Destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1