Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAW's Championships and Divisions

Go down 
+5
Triple H
DX_Maineventer
Crippler 401
The Hunter
Hulkamaniac
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

RAW's Championships and Divisions Empty
PostSubject: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:55 pm

We have 4 different titles on the RAW brand, yet there isn't much that salutes their prestige. Usually, when you hold a championship, it means that you are the best in what you are currently contesting for, and when you win, you defend them like a champion. But obviously that isn't the case with quite a lot of championships of today.

Women's championship - There isn't many that particularly care for this title, but it is still a championship. There are at least 6 capable wrestling divas in the WWE, yet only 2 divas are feuding over the title. All we get for divas matches are random 3 on 3 tag matches. I guess that's for eye-candy purposes, but like I said, there's not many care for it.

IC Championship - This whole topic has some many issues, it could be covered in another thread. This is teh title that used to make mid-carders into main eventers, but now it's being tossed around here there and everywhere. Umaga did absolutely nothing with it when he first won it, and it was used as a prop during his feud with Lashley. Then Marella wins it, and the credibility of the title has goes down the shitter. Hardy may have the title right now, but he is currently involved in a 4-way main event scene on RAW. After that I can see him breaking into a feud with Kennedy, but again, we have a 2 superstar feud. Nothing near a division.

Tag Team Championship - This is yet another example of bad booking. Although this situation isn't as bad as SmackDown!s which is pretty much non-exsistent. The 2 best tag teams are currently jobbing to a bunch of nobody's. WGTT just lost to Hacksaw and Crazy on Heat, and London and Kendrick are picking up losses against the Highlanders. Everyone knows what kind of matches these 2 teams could have but their been held back. The current tag team champions aren't even over =/

It seems that RAW completely forgot about the under-card and are just focused on the ME. Instead of awesome 15min matches, we get uninteresting Looney Toon segments and Cody Rhodes V Hardcore Holly. If the championships aren't even being used properly, why even bother having them?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:56 pm

The answer is simple.

The Raw booking team is fucking horrible when it comes to booking anybody under main event level. The talent gets wasted, the guys with potential get jobbed out and the 3 lower-tier title divisions get no effort put into them at all.

I agree with you and I've had this opinion for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 2:00 pm

I think that a lot of current professional wrestling creative teams need to be let go, and seriously look into new candidates for their respective teams.

From their previous bookings, they are giving the impression that they are not taking their work seriously, or they are just atrocious in their line of work. The bookers need to spend more time on matches, and not backstage segments, interviews, and pointless storylines that do nothing but waste time.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 pm

Crippler 401 wrote:
I think that a lot of current professional wrestling creative teams need to be let go, and seriously look into new candidates for their respective teams.

From their previous bookings, they are giving the impression that they are not taking their work seriously, or they are just atrocious in their line of work. The bookers need to spend more time on matches, and not backstage segments, interviews, and pointless storylines that do nothing but waste time.

You pretty much said everything there was to say. The booking for RAW has been pretty shit lately.

The talent's there but it's kinda obvious that creative isn't putting enough effort into the booking of the undercard, which it should.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 2:19 pm

i agree about the ic title hopefully hardy will bring some credibility back to it
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:32 am

I hope hbk becomes champ atleast one more time that will sort of work things out for the raw branch
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 12:42 pm

hopefully he does get it again, i think he might get it at the next ppv event.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 7:40 am

Definetly at unforgiven, HBK will beat orton for the WWE Championship
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 8:13 am

The Rock wrote:
Definetly at unforgiven,

You mean Survivor series Razz
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 3:54 pm

Wrestlingchick wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Definetly at unforgiven,

i don't care what the next ppv title is, I want shawn to get the belt soon.Twisted Evil (REALLY SOON)
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 9:15 am

Wrestlingchick wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Definetly at unforgiven,

Yeah...I meant that..thanx for the correction chick
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:49 am

hbk will undoubtly be the next wwe champion. and as for the IC, Well, Mr. Kennedy will be the next IC champion. and there have been rumors about DX both triple h and hbk getting the tag team titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW's Championships and Divisions   RAW's Championships and Divisions Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW's Championships and Divisions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: World Wrestling Entertainment :: RAW-
Jump to: