Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )

Go down 
+16
DX_Maineventer
King Of Kings
The Bookman
Jerichoholic
Sweet Chin Music_89
Phil_28
Wrestlingchick
Actionjunkie66
The Rock
wrestling fanatic #1
The Hunter
Dangerous Inc
Hulkamaniac
Dynamite Kid07
HBKFan
TNASuperstar
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) Empty
PostSubject: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:45 am

Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) Photo_01

Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) Photo_02

Man here it is, I thought the first one was going to be trashy but it wasnt, and now I cant wait to see the second one it comes out in December, 2007 movies rule!
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:46 am

The criteria to making a perfect AVP2:

• Aliens must win.
  • Not one Predator should survive.
  • Loads of gore.
  • R-Rating.
  • Would Only happen if hell froze over: Sigourney & Arnorld sign on.
  • Should not take place in any enviroment that either Predator or Alien are weak in.
  • All humans MUST die.
Would nice if at least one of those were used.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 am

holy shit, the second movie is coming out, this shit rules man, seriously i think ur on to somthing however u were wrong on 1 point

THE PREDATORS SHOULD WIN
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:52 am

yea that sounds good, but the predator WILL WIN, and thats that, they are way more advanced and plus, in the last one they said if they lost they made sure that nothing survived, so that means if the lose in this movie that whole town/city is going to be blown the Fu*K up
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:53 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:
yea that sounds good, but the predator WILL WIN, and thats that, they are way more advanced and plus, in the last one they said if they lost they made sure that nothing survived, so that means if the lose in this movie that whole town/city is going to be blown the Fu*K up

lmao that is true man, hopefully they will have a lot more predators and aliens killings in this movie! also more humans killed!!! plus i dont want to any teaming up of any kind bc one vs one vs one is better than one vs 2!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:54 am

Im sorry, but aliens got numbers, that acid blood, a gargantuan queen, massive intelligence, and a mind focused on one thing only: kill anything that moves. Pluse their abllitys to come out of literally nowhere and take you by surprise. If i'm correct, the only reason the predators even win against them because the use a suiside bomb. In a one on one fight with no preadatorill cheating, the alien would win. Sepecially if it was a pred-alien.
Back to top Go down
wrestling fanatic #1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 am

The Hunter wrote:
Im sorry, but aliens got numbers, that acid blood, a gargantuan queen, massive intelligence, and a mind focused on one thing only: kill anything that moves. Pluse their abllitys to come out of literally nowhere and take you by surprise. If i'm correct, the only reason the predators even win against them because the use a suiside bomb. In a one on one fight with no preadatorill cheating, the alien would win. Sepecially if it was a pred-alien.

wrong, in a 1-on-1, a predator would win(a strong pred, not lik the teens in avp1), the ONLY way an alien would win would be due to its cheap acid blood, aliens might as well be nothing mor that suiside bomers, they run into a fight, will probably die, but there blood will do some damage. Predators r just better.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 7:59 am

wrestling fanatic #1 wrote:
The Hunter wrote:

wrong, in a 1-on-1, a predator would win(a strong pred, not lik the teens in avp1), the ONLY way an alien would win would be due to its cheap acid blood, aliens might as well be nothing mor that suiside bomers, they run into a fight, will probably die, but there blood will do some damage. Predators r just better.

whatever you think buddy, it's your oppinion. I'm not gonna get into a huge fight over something so triviel. I like alien better, and you like preadator better. So sue me. but i will not I REPEAT will not turn this into a bitter rivelry over something so stupid. So with that said, THE ALIEN WINS lol!
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 8:01 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:

It's whatever the script writers decide.............. If they want the aliens to disable their bombs, they can. Or if they decide preadator will win, they will. but Im saying right now that neither will win. Hollywood doesn't want an angry mob being created because a certain race didn't win......... It's just like King Kong vs Godzilla (yes that was a REAl (but still cra***) movie). Niether won. so if you think the preadators/ aliens will win you are wrong. .........the safest way to go is either everyone will die,......... or the humans would win........... As much as I'd like to see Alien totally eradicate everything, I don't have much hope up for that........... I just want to see a good movie with lots of action,................ and a good ass plot. i really could care less about who wins.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 am

HBKFan wrote:
The criteria to making a perfect AVP2:

• Aliens must win.
  • Not one Predator should survive.
  • Loads of gore.
  • R-Rating.
  • Would Only happen if hell froze over: Sigourney & Arnorld sign on.
  • Should not take place in any enviroment that either Predator or Alien are weak in.
  • All humans MUST die.

Would nice if at least one of those were used.

Acually, Sigourny is in the movie. And its in a forest/ small town, so aliens have loads of nooks and crannys to hide in. Its rated R. Has so much gore you could have turned the nile into blood. That much has already happened. your criteria might acually be meet. I guess hell froze over.............
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 8:05 am

Do they have a trailor for this yet since it's release is in December?
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 8:10 am

Yes they do, you can go to the actual website and watch it or either youtube or break.com or something. I can't wait till December! That trailer was simply amazing! They had the swearing & violence in it, like seriously we won't see that in theatres. Plus all that aside it looked like a good movie. Very close to Aliens to be honest with the marines & everything. I have high hopes now. AVP was such a disapointment, with PG 13 for starters, but also just the lack of content & experience given the potential. I think thats why they even dropped the 2 from this new one to possibly have it as the true AVP movie, to make up for the last one...

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 12:58 pm

I can't wait til it comes out. !!!
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:33 am

Yeahg hopefully we can go and see it together this time around dj!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 3:59 pm

The Rock wrote:
Yeahg hopefully we can go and see it together this time around dj!!!!

we will.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:20 am

I think the predator always have the upper hand over the aliens
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:38 am

I agree, aleins only defense is the tail and the acid green blood they have.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:50 pm

The Bookman wrote:
I agree, aleins only defense is the tail and the acid green blood they have.
true, that's why predator is going to crush alien.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 9:47 am

I wonder if this movie will be linked to any other predator of alien movie, or it probably just a continuence from the first AvP, I wonder if sanna lathan be in it again
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 8:22 am

aliens RULe the whole damm world!
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 8:57 am

from the trailer it seems that the newly combined Alien/Predator creature is crazy hard in this movie.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 4:41 pm

DX_Maineventer wrote:
from the trailer it seems that the newly combined Alien/Predator creature is crazy hard in this movie.

What do you mean "crazy hard"? (sounds kind of gay if you ask me)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 7:56 am

Alien/Predator rules over all, in the trailer he owns thae predator
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 8:51 am

HERE IS THE ACTUAL ALIEN VE PREDATOR 2 TRAILER
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 9:31 am

Kicks ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )   Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliens Vs. Predator 2 ( The Requiem )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: Non-Wrestling Forums :: Entertainment-
Jump to: