Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??

Go down 
+8
The Rock
JBLis God
Jerichoholic
CarterY2J
HBKFan
King Of Kings
Hulkamaniac
TNASuperstar
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? Empty
PostSubject: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 10:30 am

i was lookin at Kane during the Royal Rumble match last sunday..and i was thinkin to myself "wow..that is a sloppy piece of shit?" what the hell happened to him? lol..cuz i remember during his debut and the invasion storyline this guy was built..now he's really really slow..and he has a gut the size of Super Crazy lol..anyone else see this???
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 12:28 pm

yea i noticed it. its because he isnt working as much now. when he debuted he was much more active. he probably doesnt work out alot either. and this should be in the Smackdown section.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Kane looks to be about 15 pounds overweight, based off when I saw him in the Rumble on Sunday. He has slowly let himself go over the past two years. Can't say I blame him...he has no real motivation to be in the best shape he can be. How this man even puts up with the garbage the writers feed him is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:09 pm

yea he has gotten weaker
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:16 pm

seeing how he is aging what do you expect
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:30 pm

666 wrote:

yess aging..but take a look at Taker..hes in the best shape of his career right now
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:42 pm

I dont see any problem with his weight. There was a time his belly was ridicously big but he lost it. I think he is in prutty good shape. My opinion is that you get used to seeing people with steroid like pyshique so when you see an average dude they look fat Very Happy . Also he isnt sloppy in the ring. It just depends who he is facing or how he is booked.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:52 pm

Kane just got lazy like Triple H. Undertaker and Shawn Michaels are both older than those two and are in better shape than they are.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:56 pm

Jerichoholic wrote:
666 wrote:

yess aging..but take a look at Taker..hes in the best shape of his career right now

Jerichoholic that quote is laughable man, how can he be in the best shape of his career when he started in the wwe/f in 1990,16 years of injuries and countless tough matches aswell as getting old.your statement doesnt make any sense,just because he's gained some muscle mass means nothing.
as for kane,yeah sure he is looking rather tired in the ring but why should he try,there not doing anything with him,he's proberly still twice as fit as anyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 2:09 pm

Yes, he's out of shape, but he's not a young guy anymore. even before he debuted as Kane, Glenn Jacobs had been wrestling for years.

Rumors have said that he's been wanting time off for mnths now, but they haven't given it to him.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 2:14 pm

They should give him time off so he can build some muscle grow sum hair, get his mask back. As for worse shape of his life, thats a bit harsh, Stone Cold was never in great shape for most of his career. Since Kanes move to smackdown hes been getting better. When he was tag champ with Big Show on RAW his move list during a match was very boring, uppercut, uppercut, uppercut, clothesline off the top and chokeslam. Since smackdown hes added maybe another 6 moves to his movelist he can only get better i hope.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:09 pm

The Big Red Machine can still kick ass though but back in wwe attitude era I like the more steriod cock deisel like kane that you couldnt f*ck with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??   Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is It Me..Or...Is Kane in the worse shape of his life??
Page 1 of 1