Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triple H not in the rumble

Go down 
+4
The Bookman
Hulkamaniac
CarterY2J
DX_Maineventer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Triple H not in the rumble Empty
PostSubject: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:27 am

Since Ric flair won by DQ tonight because of william regal is Triple h still out of the rumble? And if he is what do you think he will do at the royal rumble? I think he is turning heel soon it seemed like it tonight in his match vs flair.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:32 am

that was the plan , so i guess triple H wont be in the rumble than again...maybe he will be in a bigger match.....say a 2 ton steel bleep match?
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 8:35 am

I originally thought when William Regal made the switch back to Raw he was in line for a singles push instead of getting stuck in the GM role again. He is fully capable in the ring and I have never understood why he's constantly kept out of serious matches (Example: not last nights Regal vs. Hornswaggle match). I almost think of Regal in a JBL type of way, where I never expected JBL to become a huge singles star during his Acolyte/APA days, but once they let him do his thing on the mic with the right gimmick, anything can happen.

Now as to HHH, I expect him to get a title shot at Wrestlemania one way or another, whether its through a random match on Raw or the rumored Elimination Chamber coming up at No Way Out. However, since Regal and HHH had an intense stare down at Raw's 15th anniversary show, I started to get the feeling that these two might be facing off one on one at the Rumble. Now that HHH has lost his chance at the Rumble match it will be pretty likely to see this match after Regal's interference in the main event of the Flair vs. HHH match.

To me this seems like the a great way to go about making Regal a serious upper card wrestler again as HHH and Regal are known to have a great backstage relationship. By having these two face off at a PPV where the Rumble match itself sells the show, Regal does not have the pressure of getting fans to shell out $40 to watch him wrestle after not being in a wrestling spotlight like this before. It also gets him the same kind of rub Jeff Hardy received from HHH at Armageddon, win, lose, or draw. For those who say HHH is only out for himself in the WWE, they don't know what they are talking about. He has helped establish many of today's current main eventers, allowed Jeff Hardy to sneak out a win last month that made both wrestlers look really good, and might be helping Regal re-establish his singles career. Now I'm not saying HHH hasn't done some questionable things in the past, but sometimes his backstage rep gets blown out of proportion.

I think its a good thing that HHH is being kept out of the Rumble match because if he wasn't going to win it, there's no reason to have him go out there and get eliminated quickly. (It wouldn't have been a bad idea for Vince to give HHH the #1 spot and torture him for 60 minutes until someone eliminated him very late in the match, but this has been done many times over already.) So, all in all, I'm crossing my fingers for a HHH vs. Regal match to show up on PPV.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 9:03 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:
I originally thought when William Regal made the switch back to Raw he was in line for a singles push instead of getting stuck in the GM role again. He is fully capable in the ring and I have never understood why he's constantly kept out of serious matches (Example: not last nights Regal vs. Hornswaggle match). I almost think of Regal in a JBL type of way, where I never expected JBL to become a huge singles star during his Acolyte/APA days, but once they let him do his thing on the mic with the right gimmick, anything can happen.

Good point. Who knows? Regal COULD've been a major star. It certainly helped that he was good friends with Trips, but unforunately he didn't jump out towards fans like RVD and Booker did after WCW/ECW died. Maybe because he's kept in the same damn spot all the time is because he doesn't have much credibility, but nonetheless, I think Regal is very good on the mic and is a good technical wrestler and seller and could get you a good PPV match and Triple H vs Regal at the Rumble is perfect for him to begin to kickstart a singles career in the ring again, especially that RAW is lacking heels right now.

Hulkamaniac wrote:
Now as to HHH, I expect him to get a title shot at Wrestlemania one way or another, whether its through a random match on Raw or the rumored Elimination Chamber coming up at No Way Out. However, since Regal and HHH had an intense stare down at Raw's 15th anniversary show, I started to get the feeling that these two might be facing off one on one at the Rumble. Now that HHH has lost his chance at the Rumble match it will be pretty likely to see this match after Regal's interference in the main event of the Flair vs. HHH match.

True again, I believe Trips will win the Elimination Chamber match and go onto face Batista at WrestleMania.

Hulkamaniac wrote:
To me this seems like the a great way to go about making Regal a serious upper card wrestler again as HHH and Regal are known to have a great backstage relationship. By having these two face off at a PPV where the Rumble match itself sells the show, Regal does not have the pressure of getting fans to shell out $40 to watch him wrestle after not being in a wrestling spotlight like this before. It also gets him the same kind of rub Jeff Hardy received from HHH at Armageddon, win, lose, or draw. For those who say HHH is only out for himself in the WWE, they don't know what they are talking about. He has helped establish many of today's current main eventers, allowed Jeff Hardy to sneak out a win last month that made both wrestlers look really good, and might be helping Regal re-establish his singles career. Now I'm not saying HHH hasn't done some questionable things in the past, but sometimes his backstage rep gets blown out of proportion.

I feel the same way about Regal. This is a guy who has been off and on in the ring and has remained consistent without having ring rust. I'm sick of seeing him being used as some weak authority being used to put people over who are in feuds with Vince. It's a shame that he's being used like that and a legit feud with Trips could boost him into a match at No Way Out and possibly even WrestleMania.

Hulkamaniac wrote:
I think its a good thing that HHH is being kept out of the Rumble match because if he wasn't going to win it, there's no reason to have him go out there and get eliminated quickly. (It wouldn't have been a bad idea for Vince to give HHH the #1 spot and torture him for 60 minutes until someone eliminated him very late in the match, but this has been done many times over already.) So, all in all, I'm crossing my fingers for a HHH vs. Regal match to show up on PPV.

HHH was already #2 and lasted technically the whole 'Rumble in 06. So it's been done before, yes. Still, I agree that it's a good thing Trips is out of the Rumble as it leaves with some more unpredictablity. It really opens it up though, really, and I do too see HHH-Regal happening as I don't see anyone facing HHH in the near-future.
Back to top Go down
felecia
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:16 am

hhh is the best
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:30 am

i reckon that
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 10:21 am

Triple H will win the royal rumble
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 10:28 am

I think hhh will win also. Or maybe it could end down with hbk winning it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H not in the rumble   Triple H not in the rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H not in the rumble
Page 1 of 1