Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)

Go down 
+10
The Hunter
Triple H
JBLis God
The Rock
DX_Maineventer
Kanes Biggest Fan
HBKFan
Jerichoholic
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Dynamite Kid07
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 7:54 am

Only a minor spoiler if you didn't watch Raw.

Now that he is bald, what will he do? I think WWE could capatalize on this. Watching, he almost legitmately made you feel bad for him when he was looking at himself in the mirror saying "Why me?." I think he'll get sent down to OVW, and maybe come back as a heel. How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:02 am

Bring him in as an angry heel charecter.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:12 am

Wait to get released, and jump to TNA as Nick Dinsmore, showing fans on a national level what he can do in the ring, for the first time since his 1997-2004 days of Ohio Valley Wrestling (even though that wasn't national, but only around the Kentuckiana area.).
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:14 am

His hair was thinning badly. They should have him get chokeslammed off the stage by Khali and the impact turns him into a genius mad scientist.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:20 am

Send him to OVW and bring him back To WWE as a heel as his original name Nick Dinsmore.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:23 am

Hopefully not Doink the clown, because he doesn't do the Clown Justice like Ray or evil Matt.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:31 am

Eugene Dismore, angry heel.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:35 am

HBKFan wrote:
His hair was thinning badly. They should have him get chokeslammed off the stage by Khali and the impact turns him into a genius mad scientist.

Sadly, thats pretty Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) Wfcensoreding funny.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:41 am

DX_Maineventer wrote:
Hopefully not Doink the clown, because he doesn't do the Clown Justice like Ray or evil Matt.

Off-topic, but man.. Matt Borne played that character so well. It's such a shame that people only remember Doink for the Dink charades and being the "good" clown. If they only knew about the evil, twisted, fake arm-wielding, awesome wrestling clown that came before him.......
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:43 am

True, but Ray was pretty good too and I think he was a great wrestler. Both very different characters though and to this day, I still have NEVER seen Ray Licachelli-Apollo without his Doink attire on. Even when he's out at events or whatever, he comes in his blue Doink suit. I’ve looked and can never find him out of Doink. Its like he lives as the clown
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:46 am

He didn't get shaved totally bald, did he?
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:47 am

Vinkings Rules 07 wrote:

He most certainly did.
I think he looks ten times better! he'll come back with a wig lol
or him and goldust should make a tag team
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 11:15 am

Wrestlingchick wrote:
Vinkings Rules 07 wrote:

He most certainly did.
I think he looks ten times better! he'll come back with a wig lol
or him and goldust should make a tag team

i think he like ugly either way. bald or with hair.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 11:17 am

Poor Huy Eugene. I really feel for him getting his head shaved bald. I say bring Eugene back as a bad guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)   Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where will Eugene go from here? (minor spoiler)
Page 1 of 1