Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..

Go down 
+8
The Nature Boy
Untouchable Foley Fan
Word Life
Dangerous Inc
CarterY2J
Crippler 401
Actionjunkie66
TNASuperstar
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 10:45 am

Alex Marvez has an interview up with Bill Goldberg in his syndicated wrestling column. In the interview, Goldberg addresses TNA adding quote:
Quote :
"If they were smart, they would give me what I want because it would put them on the planet. That’s all I have to say. That doesn’t take anything away from the guys there like Kurt Angle and Sting and those guys. But if they were smart, credit: wrestleview
they would give me what I wanted to put them on the map. If they want to be a competitor with Vince, there’s only one of three options [wrestling talent] – me, Brock and God only knows who the other one is. That’s the reality of it. I don’t think I’m being greedy, but if they want to put asses in seat and fill stadiums, I can do it. I’m realistic. If I put more asses in seats, I deserve more money. That’s simple and a really easy equation. If [TNA] were smart, they would make me happy and let me do what I want to do. Obviously they’re not, so good riddance."

Still sounds like a self-obsessed arrogant arsewhole to me, although he would bring the company more attention .. he wouldnt be doing any favour's for the 'product' itself. He isn't worth TNA's time or any of there money IMO.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 10:49 am

I agree with Goldberg all the way.
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:01 am

Goldberg isn't popular. he IS greedy and wrestles just for money. TNA don't need someone like him when they've got people like AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Christian Cage and Samoa Joe. He makes it sound as though tna NEEDS Goldberg. Well we dont. you just want to be pushed to the main event. I really dont wanna see TNA sign this guy
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:08 am

Goldberg sucks, hope he doesn't come to TNA. I can GUARANTEE he won't do anything for the company.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:11 am

I believe Goldberg should be the next talent they sign.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:21 am

Quote :
If they want to be a competitor with Vince, there’s only one of three options [wrestling talent] – me, Brock and God only knows who the other one is.

So he's saying there's three options... But as far as he knows, there's only two? He's a genius that one...
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:26 am

we dont want goldberg, we want GILLBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:29 am

Untouchable Foley Fan wrote:
we dont want goldberg, we want GILLBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

LMAO!!! But for real, I don't think Goldberg is worth the money. We all know he's got an ego which TNA doesn't need backstage & he reached his prime years ago before WCW closed. Plus I don't think he WWE run & that last match he had with brock lesnar helped his name value anymore either.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 am

goldberg dont like wrestling . he's like money and destruct they career of wrestler.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:37 am

Dont sign him.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:41 am

If Goldberg and Brock are supposed to be as good as they say they are, why the hell did they get boo'ed out of the Garden at WMXX?
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:46 am

all they need is for this amateur to come in and ruin joe or someone else's career with his unsafe shitty wrestling. that was a funny read. looks like goldberg still thinks its 7 years ago....
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:18 pm

Well Goldberg is a good entertainer. He destroys people but he suck at wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..   Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldberg Speaks on why he isn't in TNA..
Page 1 of 1