Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?

Go down 
+4
JBLis God
Wrestlingchick
The Rock
Word Life
8 posters

FAV?
Jackass
Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_lcap38%Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Dirty Sanchez
Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_lcap13%Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
The Dudesons
Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_lcap13%Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Other?
Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_lcap38%Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:16 pm

I mean dumbass in the nicest possible way....my fav is Dirty Sanchez which i think most of you are deprived of, the movie - get it, today!

The Dudesons are awesome aswell, Jackass is so 2001
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:30 pm

I picked other. My choice would be Viva La Bam, if you could count that as one.

Unlike Jackass and other ones, which just do random stunts every now and then, Viva La Bam usually actually has a theme and a storyline to the show where it focuses on one thing, which I think makes it much more interesting and funnier.

I think Dirty Sanchez is really funny though.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:48 pm

^^ I agree with Rock in saying that Viva La Bam is probably the best and most funniest however, it's very hard to compare with Jackass, they may not be as wild as say the Dirty Sanchez guys but being completely insane isn't all of it. The Jackass guys are much more likeable and are also funny without doing their normal skits...but are even funnier when they do, which is a plus.Cool
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:56 pm

Jackass gets my vote. I just recently saw Jackass number two and it was hilarious. You've gotta love Knoxville and Bam Margera on the same show...and of course the usual random guest appearance (Tony Hawk, ect) in which they too act like jackasses. It's great stuff:lol:
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 1:03 pm

I voted Other, it being Wild Boyz. Steve-O and Chris Pontius are so awesome in that show, some of the stuff they do is just crazy. Dirty Sanchez are also awesome. Viva La Bam is one of my favourite shows, some of there episodes have been boring, especially when you can tell stuff has been very scripted. Jackass do the funniest stunts. Dudesons are alright, there movie was basically just mixtures over there episodes, would of like to seen diffrent stunts.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 1:22 pm

i picked jackass bcuz it was the original... plus, i haven't seen the other two.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 1:30 pm

Viva La Bam > all.

Bam's new show is pretty funny as well.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 1:36 pm

The Bookman wrote:
Viva La Bam > all.

Bam's new show is pretty funny as well.

Whats his new show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?   Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite DUMBASS STUNT Show?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: Non-Wrestling Forums :: Entertainment-
Jump to: