Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who would make TNA better

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Who would make TNA better Empty
PostSubject: Who would make TNA better   Who would make TNA better EmptyWed May 02, 2007 11:42 am

whatt superstars would people like to see join tna
theres people like test,kenzo suzuki,albert,scott steiner,sting,shannon moore,billy kidman and buff bagwell would people like to see them in tna
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Who would make TNA better   Who would make TNA better EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:01 pm

Christian Cage is doing a Excellent Job, but to add on is Sting, Jericho, Goldberg, Bagwell, Kanyon, Saturn, Kidman, Steiner Brothers, Haas, Matt Morgan, Jindrack and Eric Bishoff as GM.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Who would make TNA better   Who would make TNA better EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Who would make TNA better? The product itself at this very moment is very satisfying! But if I were to bring in a few more guys to TNA I would add the following wrestlers;

Christian, Shelton Benjamin(as much as i hate this guy and his lack of mic skills, he would be great in the x division), Matt Hardy, Paul London, Gregory Helms, Lance Cade + Murdoch, RVD, Tajiri,

Theres alot of indy talent I'd like to see join up with tna. But I'm not too familiar with that group of talent. Ive heard of cm punk, reckless youth and so on.

TNA has the chance to create a new era in wrestling and if done right ... they will do it!
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Who would make TNA better   Who would make TNA better EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:19 pm

I will defnitely add the whole CW division of WWE, especially the underused ones like London, Brian Kendrick, Psychosis , Chavo, Tajiri, Super Crazy, damn even Shane Helms is underused...
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who would make TNA better   Who would make TNA better EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:27 pm

What in the world could physchosis, chavo add to the roster? Did you see phychosis at the one night stand? horrible. Have u seen chavo lately? Horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would make TNA better   Who would make TNA better Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would make TNA better
Page 1 of 1