Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who should Batista defend his title to?

Go down 
+9
HBKFan
ECW Xtreme
Kanes Biggest Fan
Jerichoholic
Pritch
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Dynamite Kid07
TakerRules
Hulkamaniac
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Who should Batista defend his title to? Empty
PostSubject: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:46 am

I'm wonder who do yall think he should feud with that can be actually worth watching and create rati

Here are some examples,

Henry - Finally finish there feud
Rey Mysterio - Mask vs Title Match
Mr. Kennedy- Cash in Money in the bank
Batista- Good match too

so what do yall think ?
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:55 am

First of all, let's see if Batista even wins the title this friday, even though it is highly possible.
I would like Benoit to drop the us title to MVP, and then have him fueding with Batista. It's about time, and Benoit might even make up for Batistas lack of wrestling ability.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:00 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:
I'm wonder who do yall think he should feud with that can be actually worth watching and create rati

Here are some examples,

Henry - Finally finish there feud
Rey Mysterio - Mask vs Title Match
Mr. Kennedy- Cash in Money in the bank
Batista- Good match too

so what do yall think ?

wtf are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:04 am

No one. He shouldn't even win the dam title again!
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:09 am

Matt Hardy and Mr. Kennedy had an awesome match this past SD. Seeing as how Hardy won over the MITB winner, he could feud for the title, even if he doesn't win it. He's got the talent and is way over with the fans. Benoit also needs to get back into the World Title picture. He'd bring a lot more credibility to the belt than Batista and he deserves another title reign before he retires.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:14 am

Mark Henry makes the most sense they have unfinished business to settle how ironic was it that both of them in a feud got injured at different times during the rivarly.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:19 am

Mr. Kennedy 2007 wrote:
No one. He shouldn't even win the dam title again!

no way should he get it, but he will
Back to top Go down
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:25 am

i would go with kane i mean he hasnt had a real main event push for a bloody while and he does have some good wreslting skills. so i reckon he should be champion for a while and not just be a mid carder
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:37 am

If HHH wasn't injured, he'd already be in the title picture. Batista won the title in a hell in the cell and if Baitista gets another chance for the title, then so should he. Who should Batista defend his title to? Rpg022jw2 THE KING OF KINGS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:48 am

Vs henry , month feud , hell in a cell , batista champ , henry go bye bye , then someon from RAW perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:58 am

Rumors are out that HBK will transfer to smackdown to help out with the rating over there

i say hbk for WHC
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:12 am

TakerRules wrote:
First of all, let's see if Batista even wins the title this friday, even though it is highly possible.
I would like Benoit to drop the us title to MVP, and then have him fueding with Batista. It's about time, and Benoit might even make up for Batistas lack of wrestling ability.

i couldnt agree more man, Benoit is awsome, always has been, i feel he has far to much ability to be fight US matches. In my opinion he is Heavy Weight Title match material!

Benoit for champ!
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:30 am

I say HBK when is he transfered to Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? EmptyTue May 08, 2007 9:52 am

Damm right VR07 Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should Batista defend his title to?   Who should Batista defend his title to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should Batista defend his title to?
Page 1 of 1