Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown

Go down 
+6
Wrestlingchick
Word Life
Pritch
Crippler 401
CarterY2J
TNASuperstar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown Empty
PostSubject: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyWed May 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Edge really needs a gf in smackdown
like in raw he is better with one
not solo wt do u think
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:17 am

With Kennedy out for 5-6 months SD! needs a new heel though to be perfectly honest Kennedy is cheered so much he's borderline face. Anyway Edge is the new Mr. MITB, why, Kennedy could easily have gotten injured and returned his countdown still in tact, Edge won for a reason and that reason I believe is that he's not going to wait until WM24. The way I see it Edge will cash it in right after Taker beats Tista or vice versa hopefully the first and then Edge will become the new WHC and Batista will feud with Edge for a few weeks and then restart rivarly with Henry. Also on the way they built Kennedy during his match w/Edge I think he'll return as a face.
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:18 am

I agree, with you. Kennedy does seem like he is turning face because of they way JR sounded when Kennedy was getting beaten down by Edge. I also really think that Edge is going to go to Samckdown! They need people there and I have a feeling Edge winning the Money in the Back is a sign that he is going to Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:19 am

It all works out perfectly IMO. SD gets a great heel now and then when Kennedy gets back he will be a huge face.

Cant wait to see how this pans out.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:20 am

Kennedy Turning Face Would...be...awesome!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:25 am

Kennedy's injured? I really need to see Raw.
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:27 am

edge going to smackdown and becoming champ right away would be almost too good to be true. lets hope.

and yeah, they definitely put kennedy over as a face...
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:18 am

this sucks. I would rather they put hbk over in smackdown. It just proves that edge isnt shit by getting his ass handed to him this past week on raw when hbk superkicked his ass into oblivion. Just to think if the championship would have been on the line Mad
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:06 pm

T-1000 wrote:
this sucks. I would rather they put hbk over in smackdown. It just proves that edge isnt shit by getting his ass handed to him this past week on raw when hbk superkicked his ass into oblivion. Just to think if the championship would have been on the line Mad

I totally agree with you on this one t-1000

Edge loosing this past raw to hbk with the world heavyweight championship proves how much hbk is overdue for the title. I think at some point and time hbk will be moved to smackdown to capture the championship from edge at some point
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:38 am

or maybe when kennedy returns. that will be a huge fued between edge and mr. kennedy.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:40 am

Mr. Kennedy will be the champ when he returns and as for edge. I glad for him to be ver successful and that the wwe put great trust him him to carry the brand and be the top guy over there right now. but I think it just wont last long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown   Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge really needs a good fued in smackdown
Page 1 of 1