Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*

Go down 
+3
CarterY2J
Thomas Green
Wrestlingchick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:59 am

I have a question, since Cena unexpectedly came back to win the Rumble, it kind of throws off the

Plan for having HHH win and headline Mania. Yet now there's the Elimination Chamber match, which if

I remember correctly was supposed to be held to determine the SmackDown superstar to challenge

the world heavyweight champ at Mania.

So HHH will probabaly win in the chamber to somehow get that title shot. Does this mean Cena will

be sent to SmackDown to challenge the champion there? Or whats the deal? How come SmackDown

is not getting some big event/match like the Elimination Chamber to determine their contender?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Green
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:30 am

Because as you said in your title smakcdown is gettign screwed. Anyway I think Smackdown is there to build up stars and then send them to RAW and it isnt worth getting that mych hype, even tho they have Taker,Efge Finaly etc
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:40 am

I dont see how Smackdown would be screwed if Cena went there. Its never going to happen anyway with their top star not on Raw

I think at No Way Out HHH will win the Elimination Chamber and the Orton-Cena match will end in a draw making the Main Event of WrestleMania triple threat. A patern has emerged at Mania with triple treats. WM 20 and 22 main event - triple treat, WM 21 and 23 main event - no triple treat so the even wrestlemanias have triple treat main events
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:48 am

Wrestlingchick wrote:
I have a question, since Cena unexpectedly came back to win the Rumble, it kind of throws off the

Plan for having HHH win and headline Mania. Yet now there's the Elimination Chamber match, which if

I remember correctly was supposed to be held to determine the SmackDown superstar to challenge

the world heavyweight champ at Mania.

So HHH will probabaly win in the chamber to somehow get that title shot. Does this mean Cena will

be sent to SmackDown to challenge the champion there? Or whats the deal? How come SmackDown

is not getting some big event/match like the Elimination Chamber to determine their contender?

I don't think Smackdown is getting screwed. I mean ever since, well... pretty much a year ago the rumored plan was to have Edge vs Taker at Mania, so as far as I can see those plans haven't changed. I don't particularly recall there ever being a plan for the Elimination Chamber match to determine the Smackdowns number 1 contender spot(especially when you take into account that the promotional work for No Way Out is Jeff Hardy). So for me things are going as scheduled.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:57 am

SmackDown already has a way to set up Taker-Edge. It happened at Survivor Series when Edge screwed Taker in Hell In A Cell. Even though they were both in the triple threat at Armageddon, Taker has yet to get revenge on Edge in a one-on-one situation.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:03 am

They can book Batista vs Undertaker for the opportunity for the world title because they both lasted the longest from the smackdown stars in the rumble so WWE can say that they deserve another shot.

They can also have all the smackdown particpants from the rumble go head-to-head with a winner to face edge for the world title.
Back to top Go down
Tiger_master
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:54 am

the undertaker will be the next wwe champion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*   Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

Smackdown getting Screwed? *possible spoilers*
Page 1 of 1