Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp

Go down 
+4
Phil_28
JBLis God
T-1000
Vinkings Rules 07
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp Empty
PostSubject: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:11 am

NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp Img10181883he6

Quote :
(May 15, 2007) -- Brett Favre plans to skip the Green Bay Packers' mandatory minicamp this weekend, saying the move is not related to his frustration with the team's unwillingness to complete a trade for wide receiver Randy Moss.

Favre told the Biloxi (Miss.) Sun-Herald that because he is unable to practice while recovering from offseason ankle surgery, he is going to stay home with his family in Mississippi.

"They were going to have me sit out anyway," Favre said, in a story that appeared on the paper's Web site. "To be honest, we have (daughter) Brittany graduating in two weeks. Instead of going up there and not doing anything, I will be better off being at home because of graduation parties and banquets."

Favre said he isn't skipping the minicamp as a protest with the team's front office.

"I am frustrated," Favre told the paper. "But being frustrated and not going are not related."

I don't mind if he's not going to be there he is still rehabbing and the guy wants to stay with his family nothing wrong with that. Plus I think the guy knows how to play football.
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:19 am

i think hes just mad cause the packers didnt trade for moss
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:50 am

He is mad about the Packers not getting Moss. He did have ankle surgery and I could see how he would want to stay with his family.
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:13 am

Farve use to be the master.
dude give it up, you need to take all that money you made and retire damnit!
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptySat May 19, 2007 1:46 pm

Phil_28 wrote:
Farve use to be the master.
dude give it up, you need to take all that money you made and retire damnit!

lol Laughing we all make mistakes, brett just needs a implant that will remote him to stay put.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptyMon May 21, 2007 8:19 am

I think he still has gas left in that old tank of his. after all he is a legend in the business of football quarterbacks. I think he has atleast one to two years left in him.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 11:05 am

The Packers Suck
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 8:16 am

No The packers dont, but Brett DO

He needs to retire with all seriousness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp   NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL: Favre plans to skip Packers mandatory minicamp
Page 1 of 1