Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WSX Episode 2 review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2007-02-01

WSX Episode 2 review Empty
PostSubject: WSX Episode 2 review   WSX Episode 2 review EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 8:22 am

As the show opens, we are treated to Three Six Mafia. Now normally I reject rap, but this time was actually ok to see this happen. Once again, the music artists go up to the commentating booth, and this is now going to get very annoying as I can tell from the past 2 weeks. We have the usual hype up, which was a little overboard since it wasn’t debut and everything, even though they showed us the clips from last week.

Luke Hawx vs. Human Tornado

Wow, we have someone who looks like what Michael Jackson should. Seems like he could be a good wrestler if pushed right, with the whole crowd behind him during the match. Hawx gives a low blow, only to reveal that Tornado has balls of steel, before we are then treated to our first pin of the night not soon after. As they near a corner, Tornado gives Hawx a leg scissors over top rope over crowd barrier, which wasn’t that far. Tornado then runs and gives by far the biggest dive from ring in awhile connecting with a Top Rope Suicida that had good distance to it. Hawx gets back to the ring though to get a Tornado DDT for the win. Aaron Aguleria interferes then and so does Kaos, I didn’t watch it because this was the low card which is easy to tell they didn’t put that much effort into.

That 70’s Team vs. Team Dragon Gate

Nice fast paced because of the puro wrestlers, which is what is needed. We see a dropkick after a couple rebounds from one guy from the puro, but when That 70;s goes for it, the puro walks out of the path, making him fall flat as the opposition taunts the crowd. We see the guy from that 70’s call for an inhaler, which is by far the stupidest part so far, until he is double-teamed by Team GD with a drop toe hold then a drop kick to the face. We then see the one guy hit his finisher the lightning Spiral, but it is only a two count, as half of the action spills onto the floor. We then see a Super 70’s Super kick, which gets the full three count. Commercials again

We see a trailer for the team of Teddy hart and M Dogg 20, who are answered by a team managed by a retired man, where all of them are rednecks. Wow, emos and rednecks, can we get any weirder?

Main Event: Vampiro and 6 Pac for WSX Title

Vampiro has a casket at ringside, which he is well known for putting opponents into at the end of a match. It starts off slow, before Vampiro goes for a reverse corkscrew moonsault, failing and hitting the ground as Pac rolls out of the way. As the action goes outside, we learn in WSX you can pin the opposition anywhere in the arena, as Pac then winds up with his jewels going into the ring pole from the outside, which makes any man grimace slightly thinking of the pain. A quick Tornado DDT through a table gets only a 2 count, as it goes back into the ring. Where we see a bronco buster, followed by a second attempt where Vampiro goes for a choke slam, Pac messes it up, then is hit buy one, but Vampiro gets 2 count. We see a 6 factor as he calls it, which musters a 2 count, before they get on the apron outside the ropes next to the coffin. Vampiro lifts Pac up, giving a tombstone to the coffin, which explodes on impact as ref falls to the mat in shock. Ref makes count as Vampiro is your WSX champion.

Overall: Well it wasn’t like last week, and it got better in the end, ut the slow start and proving the musical talent is at commentary, which totally sucks, brings the show down a lot. IMO they need only 2 matches per show this way they can muster over 5 minutes for a main event. Overall the show musters about a C+ rating from me this week. I hope to see more from them next week than what we had, even though they are new.

(Comments?)
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

WSX Episode 2 review Empty
PostSubject: Re: WSX Episode 2 review   WSX Episode 2 review EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 8:25 am

Agreed. I thought it was somewhat stale and redundant.
The ring announcer and play-by-play guy(s) were just too "FREAKIN' CRAZY!!!" and OTT.

I appreciate they're trying to promote the entertainment side of this, but it completely alienates the actual athletic part. What I saw was some world class wrestlers, and Sean Waltman, struggle to paint together a full match, and in some ways forget to completely sell some stuff too. The tag match was real stupid in this sense. Miss cued all the way.

meh, i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. For nothing.
Back to top Go down

WSX Episode 2 review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: Other Pro Wrestling Forum :: Other Wrestling-
Jump to: