Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bring back the hardcore belt

Go down 
+5
Batista Mark
Kanes Biggest Fan
King Of Kings
The Hunter
HBKFan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

bring back the hardcore belt Empty
PostSubject: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 am

put a 2nd strap in ecw

in the however long the latest stint of ecw has been around, the belt has meant so little, and even less with vince holding it.

put the hardcore belt in play

and

in 'extreme' matches - use more props. the fans are DYING for tables and imho i just don't think they're that dangerous - the dudleys used them like every other week for like 3 years in a row. there's other common objects that are just plain fun -- if triple h can sell that sledgehammer blow, then you can use anything. i guess wwecw writers just don't like 'extreme', but i see usually no more than a few chair shots, and at very best a sign or two. be creative!

i miss new jack's guitar filled with flour.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:26 am

IMO, I agree but put the HT on SD..not ECW! but most of the hardcore wrestlers aren't in WWE anymore like snow,raven,road dogg,hardcore holly (injured),rhyno,blackman etc,etc wouldn't be too many challengers for it.. Mad
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:38 am

Shut down ECW and re-create the HT on Raw.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:42 am

I would like to see the Hardcore Title, but it was a title more suited to the Attitude Era, with the sort of guys who were on the roster and the type of product WWE was producing. It was always a light-hearted title, with shopping trolleys, bowling balls etc.

A problem with the title was that it decreased the importance of hardcore. When weapons are constantly used on TV you become desensitized to it, and Street Fights and other big stipulation matches that draw become less important, and the psychology in them isn't as good. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:55 am

i liked the hardcore title when it was around was pretty funny stuff so no complaints on my part
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:05 am

Not going to happen
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 6:37 am

i didn't really like the hardcore belt.
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 6:42 am

they probably aren't bringing back the belt, but there is a great possibillity of bringing the ECW Tag titles to ECW
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 am

Yeah it's probable that it can happen but I agree that the ecw tag titles can come but the hardcore title is a big pie in the sky that may not ever be reached again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring back the hardcore belt   bring back the hardcore belt Empty

Back to top Go down

bring back the hardcore belt
Page 1 of 1