Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What ever happend to this belt

Go down 
+8
Triple H
Untouchable Foley Fan
HBKFan
Batista Mark
T-1000
Mr. Kennedy 2009
King Of Kings
The Hunter
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2007-02-01

What ever happend to this belt Empty
PostSubject: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:03 am

What ever happend to this belt WWEChampionship2
Isnt this the real WWE Championship?So i guess when Cena loses the belt (to the Undertaker) they will go back to it,even though Edge did take it from Cena but my guess is that Edge only had it for a short period of time they dident bother replacing it.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:04 am

"The Marine" made a mockery of it. THATS WHAT HAPPENED! FU CENA!

*mumbles explicits to myself*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:06 am

I hope that WWE brings this title back. I hate all spinner belts, I'm a traditionalist. I hope that John Cena loses the WWE Title to Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 23. I'm not a fan of John Cena.
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:06 am

I will defiently be glad once they decide to get rid of that spinner belt. The actual belt looks a lot better. If undertaker wins it though i would rather see him bring back the Winged Eagle belt. But as long as they get rid of the spinner im fine
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:08 am

I wouldn't mind if they went back to the original belt.

Though, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FREAKIN' SPINNER BELT! I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE GOOD REASON HOW CENA 'DISGRACED' IT! What ever happend to this belt Icon_mad

Taker is not even facing Cena at WM anyways.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:09 am

I think it would be funny the Undertaker with the Spinner Belt, even though i hate it, it would be funny see him take his hate off then spin the WWE logo around on the belt
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:10 am

They changed it for the Rock, they changed it for Austin, then they changed it again, and again, and again.... then John Cena decided plastic was the better material..... and of course nothing goes with plastic better than glitter, right?
What ever happend to this belt Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:12 am

the spinner title belt is good but the other one was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:13 am

I too want the old one back. The U.S Title was abit of fun in my opinion but it went back to normal, however, this WWE spinner hs gone on for FAR too long..they'll trash it soon enough i hope.

But again, what do i see most of at WWE events, spinning WWE titles..EVERYWHERE! Which..is not a good sign..
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:15 am

Speaking of how The Rock and Austin changed, how come all these "traditionalists" never complain about those belts. To me if you change it you change it no matter what it changes too.

I actually would bet that its been so long they go to a different "traditional style".
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:17 am

I cant see taker walking round with a spinner belt
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:23 am

What happened to Edge's Belt that only last 2 weeks?

I'd like to see a normal belt one day.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 9:27 am

If Undertaker wins the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania, you can't really see him walking slowly down the ring, spinning the WWE Logo around his waist. Can you?

The old WWE Championship would look better on either HBK, and Undertaker.

How about the old U.S Championship? I remember it got blew up by the wrestling god J.B.L and his cronnies(Orlando Jordan, and The Bashems).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever happend to this belt   What ever happend to this belt Empty

Back to top Go down

What ever happend to this belt
Page 1 of 1