Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Farts on The Road

Go down 
+10
Word Life
Rusty9
CarterY2J
Vinkings Rules 07
The Rock
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Wrestlingchick
Crippler 401
wwekiller
ECW Xtreme
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Old Farts on The Road Empty
PostSubject: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:33 pm

About 2 weeks ago i passed my driving test, as soon as i passed i was very excited and decided to go driving with a few mates. So i pick up a few friends and we go driving all round town and i come to a mini-roundabout thing which leads into the main street. I started heading round as i had the right of way and out of nowhere sum old guy comes flyin along and pulls out right in front of me forcing me to slam on the brakes and stop bout a foot away from his car.

The old guy obviously didn't see me and only noticed me after i had slammed the brakes, he gave me an apoligetic wave and knew he was in he wrong. One of my mates who was in the front seat (who is still learning to drive) admitted that if he was in my position he would have crashed as he would nt have reacted as quickly as i did and i agree, i reacted quite well and was very lucky not to crash.

So by now your probably thinking, 'well that was just one old guy, we can't hate on all the old people cause of him' and you're right, but only bout 2 hours ago the exact same thing happened with sum old lady!! She pulled out of a junction right on front of me causing me to once again slam the brakes.

Old people are always accusing us 'yound drivers' of being boy racers and being responsible for all the accidents on the road but thats them just trying to hide the fact it's all their fault!! I have also had to slow down on many occasions for old people crossing the road(i think a lot of them walk so damn slow on purpose!). They act like they own the roads and now when i drive i am always keeping an eye out for all those old people just waiting to cause accidents.
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:37 pm

damm those old peoples
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:43 pm

You're right all the way. Old people should be retested every year once they hit 65. They act like it's owed tot hem due to their age. They don't have the reflexes any more. I can't count how many times I've avoided a accident due to a older person not turning or just plain looking where they are going. I was getting gas a few years ago and a old man pulled in behind me drove into my car then backed up and started pumping gas, I yelled at him and said you could at least say you're sorry he said for what I said you drove into me he said no I didn't I said the hell you didn't your head was bobbing back and forth after you hit me. He just kept denying it even other motorist told him he hit me. Well I finally said If you don't know when you hit something you shouldn't be driving keep pumping gas and let me get out of here I don't want to be on the road with you. THe other people laughed he just said I don't know what he's talking about. Driving is a priviledge not a right as older people seem it is for them.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:47 pm

They only did it in hopes you'd make a BB thread about them. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 8:41 am

Now see, this just makes me want to go and smack a old fart just for still breathing. Mad
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 8:05 am

lmao Laughing

I think 70 is the year people should start getting tested annually. i remember one of the scariest things ive ever sen.... thi car is waiting to pull out of a parking lot and go left...... waiting and wating, waits in fact perfectly until a car from both directions have to screech to a stop or plow this car. so seeing this car inexplicably, seemingly purposely trying to cause 2 accidents at once i peer into it as it drives by......... some lady 105 if she was a day, barely peering over the steering wheel.

its all about dignity until someone gets run over/ killed. wether its recklessness, dui or old people with none of their physical faculties left, ......we as a society treat driving far too much like a right rather than a privledge...
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 8:11 am

Age has very little to do with it. It is all about the person. I have been cut off by many people, majority were 20-30. Does that mean they should be tested annually? Seems like they shouldn't because they are younger.

You see, the majority of sober accidents are by younger people. When weighed against each other, older people are better drivers. Does that mean everyone under a certain age should be tested annually? Of course not, because it would be an inconvenience to you because you fall under that category.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:55 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:57 am

i almost got run over by an old person once. twice in the same day by the same person within a 3 min time perioid Neutral
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:01 am

Rusty9 wrote:
i almost got run over by an old person once. twice in the same day by the same person within a 3 min time perioid Neutral

LMMFAO Laughing , it's awful to get hit by an old person because they dont even know they are running you over and plus they can get away with it Mad
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:07 am

Thats not funny (well except the part about getting ran over)

Old people should check thier old asses directly into a damm senior citizens home
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 12:26 pm

my grandfather is like the only sane old person i know. he's about to turn 80. every day he goes out and plays tenis. he's really fit and drives really well.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:18 am

Damm, I wish I had a hip grandpa like that. I know he's really active and he's the type of old person that doesnt let age interfere in his life and what he want to do. the Rest of these old losers are simple pains in the ass
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:25 am

and my grandpa sneeks me booze when i go to parties at my uncles house
Back to top Go down
77RITCHIE77
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 11:53 am

Rusty9 wrote:
and my grandpa sneeks me booze when i go to parties at my uncles house

lmao
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 8:07 am

well my grandma drinks Lime Gin with a little sprite mix with it. and she's a great driver at the age of 62 so all old people arent that bad
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 10:40 am

my grampa is 80 so looks like i win lol
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 1:06 pm

lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Farts on The Road   Old Farts on The Road Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Farts on The Road
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: Non-Wrestling Forums :: Smackdown Hotel-
Jump to: