Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?

Go down 
+5
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Wrestlingchick
Phil_28
JBLis God
Crippler 401
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:41 pm

I swore I thought they were going to do some skit or use footage from when he filmed his DVD or his Hall Of Fame induction but they actually got new comments from Bret Hart and his appearence last night marked the first time in almost 10 years that Bret Hart appeared on RAW & WWE dropped on the ball on it. I'm not going to mark out for Bret Hart but something as big as Bret Hart on RAW should be been a frontpage headline on WWE.com instead of just a quick one liner during the RAW preview because unlike Austin, it's not like Bret was on the show recently within the past year or so...he hasn't been on it in almost a decade. Based on the reactions I've seen on not just this but other forms & feedback I read...nobody really remembers that Bret Hart was on the show at the end of the night. Again, WWE dropped the ball here as Bret Hart's appearence on RAW (taped segment or not, he was on it) for the first time in almost 10 years should have been used better than it was.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:44 pm

Shit I had to take the dog and I missed Bret, what did he say?
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:57 pm

No Big reaction by the crowd wanna know why?

NEW GENERATION FANS.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:58 pm

people cared! they just saw him and said dang look at him now...
stupid goldberg, from WCW which vince owns...
maybe he will comeback as Raw GM...and screw him in a match
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:12 pm

where everybody go. Are you all on MSN?

anyways, bret hart is a legend let him rest on and grow forever. dont crucify him
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:26 pm

we are not crucifying him (i dont think Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 am

He is the Exellence of Execution Dammit
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 8:04 am

Phil_28 wrote:
No Big reaction by the crowd wanna know why?

NEW GENERATION FANS.

That crowed was weak though. Foley didn't get much of a pop and they were silent during Punk/Carlito.

I was surprised and happy to see Bret. I didn't expect new comments from him either, and yeah I agree they should have made a lot more of it. It should have been all over WWE.com before the show.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 8:10 am

Seeing Bret was awesome, but Stone Colds promo was the best of the night. Im still laughing over that one!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:11 am

Bret Hart Will eventually be back on Raw though Im thinking he's getting over everything the wwe did to him in the past. that was years ago, and I think he understands that. Forgive but dont forget type thing. Since there wasnt a big cover story and advertising upon his return and after it, I think bret will probably be involed with the vince mcmahon car explosion thingy. Think about it
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:16 am

that a well stated valid point there hunter, I like how you think, but why would Bret Hart have vince limo explode.
If thats his revenge on vince from the 97 screw job then this would be a vicious kickass story line. Bret Hard would Pwnd the WWE. lol.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:23 am

Triple H wrote:
that a well stated valid point there hunter, I like how you think, but why would Bret Hart have vince limo explode.
If thats his revenge on vince from the 97 screw job then this would be a vicious kickass story line. Bret Hard would Pwnd the WWE. lol.

It's quite simple.

Vince Screw Bret Hart, and bret hart blows up vinces car. Why would anybody else would want to blow up his car? Since bret was there that night. the storyline goes that vince's character was born on the night of the screw job, and it will die by bret hart! (of course mcmahon isnt dead). Somehow his character will survive the explosion. Many people think vince will turn babyface but he wont, it will make him more evil. Bret will come back for one last match and that is with vince. and somewhere along the side when hbk returns, vince will need dx help, and hbk will be heel or something like that. imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?   Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Appears On RAW...and nobody cares?
Page 1 of 1