Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri

Go down 
+10
King Of Kings
Jerichoholic
Hulkamaniac
The Hunter
Dangerous Inc
HBKFan
T-1000
Rusty9
Wrestlingchick
Untouchable Foley Fan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri Empty
PostSubject: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 am

WOW, it's listed on WWE.com but it looks legit. She will definitely be missed as she was one of the first great women in wrestling. Only 49 too.

R.I.P.

Quote :
"Sensational" Sherri passes away
By Corey Clayton
Written: June 15, 2007WWE is saddened to learn of the death of WWE Hall of Famer “Sensational” Sherri. She was 49.

In the early 1980s, Sherri began her career in the AWA. In 1985, she defeated Candi Devine to become the AWA Women’s Champion. Their rivalry lasted more than a year with the championship trading hands on several occasions.

It was during this time that she began perfecting her skills as a manager, leading “Playboy” Buddy Rose and “Pretty Boy” Doug Somers to the AWA Tag Team Championship. On June 28, 1986, Martel would win the AWA Women’s Championship for a third and final time form Candi Devine.

On July 24, 1987, “Sensational” Sherri debuted in WWE, pinning her trainer and mentor the Fabulous Moolah to become Women’s Champion. Sherri defended the gold against Debbie Combs, Velvet McIntyre, and Desiree Peterson.

She quickly earned the reputation as someone who would do anything to win, even if it meant using unsavory tactics. Her rivalry with Moolah continued as they became the captains for the first-ever female Survivor Series teams in 1989. Sherri held the championship for 15 months before losing to Rockin’ Robin.

In the early ‘90s WWE phased out the Women’s Division, leaving Sherri to focus on managing the male wrestlers. Her first client was “Macho Man” Randy Savage. It was during this time that she became “Sensation Queen.”

The couple had rivals with Miss Elizabeth, Hulk Hogan, Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire. In 1991, “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase enlisted her services. After that relationship dissolved, she took on the managerial duties of Shawn Michaels.

In 1994, Sherri appeared in WCW as “Sensuous” Sherri managing Ric Flair during his rivalries with Sting and Hulk Hogan. After separating from Flair, she became “Sister” Sherri guiding Harlem Heat to seven WCW Tag Team Championships.

Sherri was enshrined in the WWE Hall of Fame in 2006. “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase was her presenter
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:49 am

WOW Im shocked beyond all its just crazy well TIP sherri you will be missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:57 am

a new report on wwe.com says that officials near her home have investigated the death and said it was not natural causes

crack imo
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:59 am

Whaaaaatt? She was just inducted into the hall of fame last year and now this. And of all the times to happen during WWE fake death angle a real tragedy happens. I hope it wasnt drugs that did it. Wow. In an interview not too long ago she said that she was feeling as good as ever. I wonder what the cause was.

RIP
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:09 am

Terrible news, my condolences and prayers go out to her family. 49, was the age my father passed away at..
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:11 am

The "Original" Diva...Rest In Peace...
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:18 am

Wow, another death. Man, I loved her when she managed HBK. RIP Sherri.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:41 am

Terrible News. Prayers and Thoughts go to the family. RIP Sherri
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:48 am

Im still Shocked. they say it maybe Crack cocaine or something
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 10:51 am

Now that she's dead I wonder if she'll get a 10 bell salute instead of McMahon. Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri Uowhmmyu9

RIP Sherri
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:22 am

Horrible. She was awesome, I used to fantasize about her as a young child.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:29 am

Man,when she showed up on TNA programming she looked fine.

RIP. Sherri.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 9:10 am

Wrestlingchick wrote:
WOW Im shocked beyond all its just crazy well TIP sherri you will be missed. Sad

i think you mean R.I.P. not T.I.P. lol
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 9:14 am

think in peace?
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 9:14 am

think in peace?
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 12:29 pm

Rusty9 wrote:
think in peace?

lol Very Happy I think she meant to put R.I.P. But think in poeace could be what she was thinking when she typed it. lol
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 11:19 am

Rest In Peace Sensational Sherri. We love you and thankyou for the

memories ms beautiful.

we will never forget you. Your legend will live on.
Back to top Go down
wishnbone
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 11:21 am

she will be missed. she was a great entertainer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri   Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri Empty

Back to top Go down

Official: R.I.P Sensational Sherri
Page 1 of 1