Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the big deal about matt hardy?

Go down 
+6
The Bookman
wwekiller
Phil_28
The Rock
King Of Kings
Jerichoholic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

What is the big deal about matt hardy? Empty
PostSubject: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 10:56 am

Ive never was a fan of hardy , i dunno why , but i never thought he can be more then he is right now , a mid-carder , sure he is popular , but not as a half from any other big superstar ,i dont understand the gimmick that much (not in the "hardy boys" gimmick , the "i will not die" one , i think it should be changed) , plus his wrestling abilities for my view are very limited , he is not technical so much , sure he can do double side effect , but does cena , he is not very fast and agile as jeff was (a bit early days) , his mic skills are only decent , especially when you compare him to edge , his charisma is based on a stupid taunt and bad timing in ring , im sorry i just dont see him going main event , when the WWE have good talents like kennedy , MVP , Orton that being a good baby now , perhaps Nitro will get a push in ECW , carlito , shelton , are by far better then matt in every aspect in this buisness (well shelton is lacking in mic skills).

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:24 am

The reason why Matt Hardy is still a name in WWE & is favored currently is because he is different from wrestlers of his ilk.By his ilk i mean people like Kurt Angle,Christian,Jeff,RVD, Edge,Sabu etc.He has never had drug issues like Jeff.He has never cribbed for title shots or about his character like Angle & Christian.Angle had bad mouthed Triple H for the same reason.Christian had left because he felt he will never grow out of his mid-carded US & IC title contender character.But fact of teh matter is that barely after he left,His one time tag partner & good friend Edge was made MITB & WWE Champion.& since then in barely 1 & 1/2 years Edge has become a 2 time MITB,2 time WWE champ & one time & current WHC.Also Matt has always done whatever he was told to do without any apparent tantrums that current "stars" throw.Whether be it working with Shannon Moore,Jobbing to the MIZ or leaving the compzny for the Edge/Lita affair for no fault of his.& now his loyalty is being repaid with by WWE.They have always appreciated loyalty to the company.Loyalty is the reason why Rock,Austin still are spoken well of & people like Lesnar & Goldberg despite being multiple time champs are forgotten & buried.Loyalty is the reason why Undertaker & Hbk hold high posts apart from their senior status in WWE.& in a way it is his loyalty that has made HHH a Mcmahon What is the big deal about matt hardy? Biggrin.So you see Matt is much more loyal to WWE than Orton who screws up everytime he is in for a push quite like Rvd.or Carlito who never ups his game & will always remain the "Almost there" man.Or Chris Masters who though talented & beefy has had a bad impression with his initial banned steroids problems.& the list is endless.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 am

King Of Kings wrote:
The reason why Matt Hardy is still a name in WWE & is favored currently is because he is different from wrestlers of his ilk.By his ilk i mean people like Kurt Angle,Christian,Jeff,RVD, Edge,Sabu etc.He has never had drug issues like Jeff.He has never cribbed for title shots or about his character like Angle & Christian.Angle had bad mouthed Triple H for the same reason.Christian had left because he felt he will never grow out of his mid-carded US & IC title contender character.But fact of teh matter is that barely after he left,His one time tag partner & good friend Edge was made MITB & WWE Champion.& since then in barely 1 & 1/2 years Edge has become a 2 time MITB,2 time WWE champ & one time & current WHC.Also Matt has always done whatever he was told to do without any apparent tantrums that current "stars" throw.Whether be it working with Shannon Moore,Jobbing to the MIZ or leaving the compzny for the Edge/Lita affair for no fault of his.& now his loyalty is being repaid with by WWE.They have always appreciated loyalty to the company.Loyalty is the reason why Rock,Austin still are spoken well of & people like Lesnar & Goldberg despite being multiple time champs are forgotten & buried.Loyalty is the reason why Undertaker & Hbk hold high posts apart from their senior status in WWE.& in a way it is his loyalty that has made HHH a Mcmahon What is the big deal about matt hardy? Biggrin.So you see Matt is much more loyal to WWE than Orton who screws up everytime he is in for a push quite like Rvd.or Carlito who never ups his game & will always remain the "Almost there" man.Or Chris Masters who though talented & beefy has had a bad impression with his initial banned steroids problems.& the list is endless.

'Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:37 am

imo matt deserves a world title shot, He's Earned it and has dedicated alot to the wwe over the years. he's mainevent status. and he has what it takes I wont count out Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 7:52 am

Personally I think it would be pretty cool to see Matt have a world title run sometime. Lol another possible feud with Edge would be nice
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 8:03 am

I think he's ready for a run AT the World Title, but not with it...just yet.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 8:27 am

No way. Sure, he's been wrestling some of the best matches on Smackdown as of late, but that is it. He hasn't been in a fued yet that would even make you think that he would be capible of challanging a World Champion. A go at the United States Championship would be better.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:40 am

Not right now, no. He's not ready. However, the guy looks to be in the middle of some sort of push.. it looks like they're drastically altering Matt Hardys style to suit the main event.. and I think this weeks Smackdown, was a test whether he could wrestler a Main Event style match, rather than relying simple on his usual spots and flying around with a bit of speed.

I think given time, and capturing something like the US belt first.. and the mix of the right opponent, such as Edge. A Shock victory, followed by a month or so reign as Champion then dropping it again, however remaining in the Main Event/Contender.. is pretty much the safest way to pull it off.

Theres no doubting he's over, its takes before the ring bell for a chant to start.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:59 am

no, he's a secondary wrestler, wait nevermind, the same thing happened to Cena
Back to top Go down
77RITCHIE77
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:18 pm

i believe in matt hardy . ithink he's ready. dammit get him while he's hot and while he's still young enough. Edge, christian, jeff, and Matt all started out the same time and been around for a bit now. So i think his time is just about due. Give the guy a chance people
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:51 am

Lets give credit where credit is due
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the big deal about matt hardy?   What is the big deal about matt hardy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the big deal about matt hardy?
Page 1 of 1