Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher Empty
PostSubject: Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher   Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 10:59 am

Wow i am really impressed with how nitro is progressing he is so atheltic and defiently capitable for growth. I always like him even back when he was on Tough Enough.

His new Finisher is pretty cool a standing frontflip neckbreaker i guess im not really sure haha

im on a posting frenzy right now just trying to pass time till i get my tattoo tommorow bounce
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher   Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:26 am

I'm also impressed with how he's come along. In his short time in the business he's having better matches then alot of veterans. Not to compare him with anybody but we could be looking at the next "showstopper". Hopefully he'll keep up the good work cause he could really be something special.
His new finisher is impressive to. I wonder if he taught Melina her new finisher or vise versa.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher   Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:32 am

I like Nitro as well. He has a lot of potential and should be very good. I have but one complaint, new theme music please.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher   Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:41 am

I'm not impressed...he's shown & lived up to his potential since he came back on the scene with MNM & has done it whenever he was given the opportunity as a singles star in the past year. It's no suprize for me.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher   Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 am

nitro is expandind
Back to top Go down
brian310
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher   Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 9:12 am

Nitro has been sent to OVW now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher   Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher Empty

Back to top Go down

Impressed with Nitro Wow + new finisher
Page 1 of 1