Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone wanna battle?

Go down 
+9
Untouchable Foley Fan
JBLis God
Jerichoholic
The Nature Boy
Pritch
Kanes Biggest Fan
King Of Kings
The Rock
Rusty9
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

anyone wanna battle? Empty
PostSubject: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 2:57 pm

read the title
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:24 am

That looks like an open challenge.

**coughs Coughs****...Hunter.....****Coughs Coughs***
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:31 am

I think Hunter is scared. When He did my king of kings sig I think it still looks awsome. Hunter and Rusty have two different taste and styles when it comes to design.

I still dont know who won the other battle. Is it anymore gfx makers on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 11:04 am

Rusty wins hands down.
With all due respect, The Hunter is good but his skills are nowhere near the skills that rusty have.

Hunter is a nOOb gfx maker.
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 8:13 am

I use to do a little back in the day but I think Im a little rusty so I can try to compete. Lets have a four way competition. With Me, Rusty, Hunter and carter y2j

that i know of, we all know how to do graphics. How bout it guys?
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 8:33 am

yea caerter y2j is pretty good at it. I seen some of his work
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 9:45 am

Pritch wrote:
I use to do a little back in the day but I think Im a little rusty so I can try to compete. Lets have a four way competition. With Me, Rusty, Hunter and carter y2j

that i know of, we all know how to do graphics. How bout it guys?
sure
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 9:30 am

MY betting is on rusty & Hunter.

Yall should do like a tag team thing or something. That would be kind of cool, imo
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 1:04 pm

anyone wanna battle? LT
that's my entry
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 7:47 am

but we should wait and see the actual topic first and carter y2j and the hunter will have to agree in, btw that a hella poster, good job
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 10:36 am

oh this battle is gonna be freestyle. no stips really
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 10:40 am

Looks like it's a everyman for themself type thing. Rock you need to add the money thingy we we can place bets for money or something. My two picks would be between hunter and rusty. Though Ive heard of cartery2j skills. I havent seen any except his avatar and sig
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 10:44 am

Untouchable Foley Fan wrote:
Rock you need to add the money thingy we we can place bets for money or something.

Thats a good Idea.......I will see if I can add that on..... and maybe form a EWF dynasty Bank or something. and of course.......this sounds like a good idea with this face off with four different GFX Makers here. My favorite pick is Rusty!
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 11:30 am

Count me In
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Im in too, So are we making Wall Papers or banners. and I think we should pick a topic to create where it would be fair and no one can cheat by stealing and etc.
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 12:57 pm

Rusty9 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 9:27 am

i think you all shoul do free style too, when I look at banners and posters I dont like to see the same thing by different people, I wil like to see different subject with creative minds at stake!
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 1:54 pm

Well thats fine with me being Im the REAL best GFX maker here in the EWF. I just sit back and watch others. even though I make banners for the other forum Im with. Me and Rock go way back so Ill put and add some of my work here. Here is my entry

anyone wanna battle? Cenauo1bs6
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 4:49 pm

i know for a fact you stole that. i know the real person who made that. the real person who made that is known as PY and is from PWN. imo you should be disqualified for stealing gfx.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 7:59 am

ya'll talking about freestyling art and stuff, i thought ya'll was talking about real rap freestyle. you'll are lame. (freestyling art) what a joke.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 9:42 am

CarterY2J wrote:
Well thats fine with me being Im the REAL best GFX maker here in the EWF. I just sit back and watch others. even though I make banners for the other forum Im with. Me and Rock go way back so Ill put and add some of my work here. Here is my entry

anyone wanna battle? Cenauo1bs6

It looks like it is bitten, and the quality of the Picture is Lame as hell.

Carter Y2J, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED!!!!!!!! We need Creative heads from scratch who has the best art work and presentation.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 am

Rusty9 wrote:
Rusty9 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You damm right I stole it. That doesnt mean I have no skills. Thats just to prove that we needed a fuckin topic because you will never know who stole what! My skills is to ggod to even compete in a petty Anything goes freestyle GFX Battle. it was said that we need a topic. How would you know if it is truly made or not. GIVE A FUCKING TITLe. and maybe Ill compete you Newbie. I dont give a damm how banners or forums you joined. Bottom line is. You are not better than me is your dreams. You have good taste, but you are still rookie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna battle?   anyone wanna battle? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone wanna battle?
Page 1 of 1