Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rusty9 is a bitch.

Go down 
+11
Sweet Chin Music_89
Jerichoholic
The Hunter
Vinkings Rules 07
Triple H
The Bookman
Hulkamaniac
Wrestlingchick
The Rock
Untouchable Foley Fan
CarterY2J
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 11:33 am

His fucking graphics are over fucking rated. he has no class at all. He hacks into the forums' admins panel. He's Gay, What the fuck else is to what this guy can do. They only ban him for one fucking week. What the fuck is that? I give a vote to have his ass deleted for good. He was never for the EWF forum. This fucker is with PWN. he does and have done alot of work for them. he only used the EWF for the Credit use of his work. As I know some people from there as well.

But he make corny gay fruity ass banners. I followed up on some of his work. and he's okay, but very over-rated. it was told to his dumb ass that we should have had a fucking topic or some type of better stipulation than what was giving. because anyone could steal someone else's work and credit it for themselves. But, No, Mr. rusty, thinking he's King shit, Wants no topic, just freestyle, So I gave his ass anything from someone else.

Dont ever fucking assualt me again you Shit Fucker
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 11:39 am

Well Disiplinary actions were taken

as secretary of Defense, Thats all I can really do. Cursing the guy will not make it better

but truly we have a traitor. and as for him being banned for one week. That was not my decision. the decision comes from the chairman on how long the banning will be.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 1:36 pm

Thats is your Opinion Carter Y2J. As I stated in Rusty's Section.....Many people know your Work. Even I know your work. YOu used somebody elses work though.

As for Rusty........... I thought He was cool, He seem to be a cool guy but some people on this forum seem to have a problem with him. My Problem was with him tampering around in the Administration panel. So Once I found Out that it was him. He was banned, and that was his punishment. We cannot Continue to crucify him in any way because you were caught in your act. I had the S.O.D (Secretary Of Defense) ban him for up to 5 days. and that is that. and I eliminated him from his position. Overall, He was a cool guy, and I will like to think that he is...But NO ONE.......AND I MEAN NO ONE....TAMPERS WITH THE ADMINISTRATION!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 7:56 am

It's quite pathetic that he would do something like that. Especially Rock making him high rank over all of us, and we been with ewf for 2 damm years. I lost respect for rusty9. I also thought he was a guy with class. but I guess I was wrong. we were all wrong
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 7:58 am

That cock Sucker. I never liked him anyways

Ever since we talked in the chat box, I knew then he was an asshole.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 10:39 am

what? are you serious.
we were hacked Shocked

That Bastard
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 11:42 am

Well as I stated to rock privately, we needed to delete him period, because that is the ultimate disrespect and crime anyone can commit in a forum or any discussion board.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 8:05 am

Untouchable Foley Fan wrote:
Well as I stated to rock privately, we needed to delete him period, because that is the ultimate disrespect and crime anyone can commit in a forum or any discussion board.

thats True.....but Like I told You.........I only want him banned for one week. .....then, If he does it again, Then We will Definetly Eliminate and Delete him out of Existense!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 8:18 am

That was wrong what he did.

I say he cant be trusted even if let back in
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 8:32 am

That Guy still didnt make my dam vikings banner. I'll ask Carter Y2J or either the Hunter to make it.

Rusty9, dude YOU SUCK!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 am

I really dont have words for this guy. So no comment.

He's not worth it. 2 Years we been moving board to board, and now we are finally staying and this anybody kind of asshole come and ruins the whole damm thing. As President of the board I will delete him myself even if he makes one fucking dumb statement out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:44 am

ive been gone for a week and this shit happens, damm what did I miss
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 6:43 am

if rusty9 shows his ass around here again, that will be his ass.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 9:45 am

Sweet Chin Music_89 wrote:
if rusty9 shows his ass around here again, that will be his ass.

lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 12:18 pm

i am disturb to hear this because i thought he was one of your best friends or something He seemed pretty cool to me but if he did this then why would he do something like this?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 6:59 am

Crippler 401 wrote:
i am disturb to hear this because i thought he was one of your best friends or something He seemed pretty cool to me but if he did this then why would he do something like this?

that's how they appear, but they're some slick MF's.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:50 am

believe it or not, I been picked up on his sneaky ass alond time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 10:03 am

DX_Maineventer wrote:
believe it or not, I been picked up on his sneaky ass alond time ago.

then why didn't you tell anyone?
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 11:05 am

I did, I told The Administrator, but he listen to rusty and he gave me a warning, thats when I decided to not post for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 6:35 am

DX_Maineventer wrote:
I did, I told The Administrator, but he listen to rusty and he gave me a warning, thats when I decided to not post for a while.

that's messed up.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 10:46 am

Rock did what an admin was suppose to do, and thats give warnings first so dont fault Rock.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 9:15 am

It's no one's at fault for rusty's actions. It is over and done so let's forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 4:33 am

yeah, rusty was a evil virus but now it's over.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm

If Im correct, he checks up on this forum from time to time, if not everyday probably!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Green
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 1:00 pm

who is this guy rusty9
was he ever on our first forum under another name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty9 is a bitch.   Rusty9 is a bitch. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rusty9 is a bitch.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: Non-Wrestling Forums :: Smackdown Hotel-
Jump to: