Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23

Go down 
+16
Triple H
T-1000
Pritch
Word Life
The Nature Boy
TNASuperstar
The Hunter
HBKFan
Vinkings Rules 07
Wrestlingchick
Untouchable Foley Fan
Batista Mark
Kanes Biggest Fan
King Of Kings
Dynamite Kid07
JBLis God
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 Empty
PostSubject: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 10:07 am

Hey guys!

Just got to know the actual plans for the "Batista vs. Undertaker-match":

-"Also, the idea of a Batista vs. Undertaker match at WrestleMania was first brought up back in the fall in the other ewf forum. The plan at the time was for Batista to go over, thus ending Taker's undefeated WrestleMania streak. However, since that time, Undertaker has gained a lot of steam. Batista on the otherhand has been generally performing subpar to poorly in his matches as of late, although he hasn't really lost any steam due to his poor performances as he is still quite over with the fans. Internally, they believe that some of the fans are starting to see right through him, citing the chants for Mr. Kennedy at the end of their Royal Rumble match. If they go through with this match, there is the possibility of a Batista heel turn in which Taker could chase him through the summer. A Batista Mania win would risk an unplanned heel turn because most fans would likely resent him for breaking the streak."

So the plan for the last MONTHS is for Undertaker to lose his streak to Batista...!!! Seems like it will happen and Vince McMahon wants to push him by defeating a major star and by that turning him heel...and by defeating the Undertaker it would be the ultimate raise. Because he will be forever the One, who ended Takers reign at WM...
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:37 am

You know what: I'm the strongest enemy of a Batsista win, but for busness reasons it is a hell of an idea! And somehow I feel it in my balls that exactly this will happen at Mania...
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 am

Well if that happens then I hope Vince has a hell of a lot of security guards because I see a riot
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:46 am

No. Taker must win but in the end Batista beats the hell out of the Deadman. People will hate him for it. And besides Kane, HHH, Austin, HBK, BIG Show and Orton couldn't do it but Batista could ?
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:49 am

Everyone all of a sudden hating Batista, but what about when he turned on evolution. Everyone was on his jock. now people hate his guts. You guys should grow up. I think it will be a great match and that batista does his best at wm23 against the deadman
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:53 am

King Of Kings wrote:
Well if that happens then I hope Vince has a hell of a lot of security guards because I see a riot

Yes, Taker should be winning this match or else the Detroit crowd will be going for a big riot. I also think that Taker should be winning this title match for I think he really deserves it. He got the in-ring skills, charisma and he can get over the fans
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:56 am

If Taker won't win at Mania I will cry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 8:59 am

it will be the biggest dissapointing main event at WM if taker loses, i will be so pissed, i hope i see signs that say "if TAKER loses we riot"
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:01 am

Kanes Biggest Fan wrote:
No. Taker must win but in the end Batista beats the hell out of the Deadman. People will hate him for it. And besides Kane, HHH, Austin, HBK, BIG Show and Orton couldn't do it but Batista could ?

wait a sec... austin and hbk couldn't do it? they've never faced taker at wrestlemania! and hbk has never lost to taker period!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:03 am

HBKFan wrote:

wait a sec... austin and hbk couldn't do it? they've never faced taker at wrestlemania! and hbk has never lost to taker period!

technically incorrect, HBK and HHH lost a tag team match to Undertaker and Mankind back in 97
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:06 am

Having Taker lose would be one of the biggest disappointments not only in Wrestlemania history but in all of wrestling. People think of him they think of that winning streak. Taking that away would be like taking away a part of his gimmick and why take away part of something that has worked for so many years?

Vinkings Rules 07 wrote:
it will be the biggest dissapointing main event at WM if taker loses, i will be so pissed, i hope i see signs that say "if TAKER loses we riot"

That would be awesome to see but it would never happen they would be taken before they got in the doors.
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:11 am

i'd love to see undertaker pin batista and then retire as the world heavyweight champion undefeated at Wrestlemania 15-0
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:17 am

King Of Kings wrote:

Good joke. WWE fans don't riot.

Really, this won't be the end of the world. So he loses a match, big deal. I'm opposed to the Undertaker getting another title run anyway. Wrestlemania is about building up younger talent, not about has beens getting another title reign before they retire. Yes, I'm calling the Undertaker a has been.
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 am

3 Batista Bombs

Pwn and Exit
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:22 am

No source, no credability...
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:24 am

Dudley 4 Life wrote:
No source, no credability...

source? and there have been a threads in other sections of the forum about this

If Batista wins, it would be the ultimate slap in the face to Taker. Since returning from injury, Batista has looked lazy and overall crappy in the ring. Taker, on the other hand, has been working full time lately to help Smackdown. I can understand Taker losing his streak eventually (even though i really want him to hold it until he retires) but losing it to Batista will give him another notch in his belt that he neither needs nor deserves
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:29 am

Vinkings Rules 07 wrote:

I'll be sure to make that sign,lol.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:31 am

undertaker should win @ wrestlemania, he can lose the title on the following ppv judgment day to batista again if wwe is worried about the animal losing "steam" by losing @ the biggest event of the year. batista should also turn heel before WM, maybe @ NWO, coz atm the two championship matches @ WM is face VS face...
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:33 am

Batista & John Cena have been in the WWE/World Title Pictures since winning them back at Wrestlemania 21. Starting to look exactly like the Triple H saga when he had the World Title like for ever, since the belt came into the WWE.

Vince, watch the tapes, a behold the signs that read UNDERTAKER IS WRESTLEMANIA, and the big one 15-0. Listen to the crowd when the Deadman Rises.

Let this be the decade later where Taker wins the World Title & has his last run to get it over it & keeps the WM streak alive. Have him keep the belt up to either SummerSlam or Survivor Series where he could lose it back to Batista.

Better yet, in either of those events Taker could put Batista over in The Animals dream match with the Deadman, HELL IN A CELL. Who knows, make the match even more hotter & throw Kane in there & make it a 3 WAY. Batista or Kane could win.

My final note to Vince, should you dare have Batista retain the gold & end Takers streak at WM, BEWARE OF GARBAGE, Ford Field = Junkyard
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 9:35 am

Taker's not going to lose at WM, and especially not to Batista. Come on! That's the biggest pile of crap that I've heard. He'll maintain his streak. It's part of his legacy and yeah, if he does lose it, in hindsight it won't be too big of a deal. But to lose it to Batista is just crazy. It'll never happen.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:14 am

It was at least slightly possible in a storyline for Orton to beat Taker at WM, in order to give Orton a major push, but I guess Orton's star wasn't going to rise THAT fast. Now, I don't see anybody worthy, or anybody whose win would make some sort of storyline sense. I thought maybe they'd make Batista be the one to retire Taker and his streak, but considering how Batista would likely go for the title at WM23, that isn't going to happen. I don't think they'd have Taker lose to a heel if his WM streak is on the line. If ever Taker lost at WM, it would be to give a major push to an face who'd be the new major face of the company, like how at WM6, Hulk Hogan lost the belt on a clean pin to the Ultimate Warrior.

In spite of all that I wrote, I am hoping Taker walks off into the sunset with his Wrestlemania streak unbroken
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:17 am

I agree with most, the only thing the Undertaker needs to do is continue the way he is. He is considered an unstoppable badass that can make anyone look good in the ring. He could make someone go over in WM23, keep his streak, and win at the same time. They are re-hiring all these old guys to help younger talent develop, and that's a good thing, because even though everyone thinks Raw has all these stars and the other brands don't, I would have to say that is barely true, if at all. Taker makes Smackdown and having him lose would be tragic.
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:19 am

i cant imagine they would do that to him. Taker has been a staple of the WWE for the past 2 decades. However, like alot of people have been saying, if he is going to lose, i hope it is to Kane. Those 2 have had some of the best matches of their careers against one another. i dont want to see cena beat him and i dont want to see any rookie beat him because that would be insulting towards taker
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:22 am

I remember a Kane interview this year which he said that he was offered to be the one to end Takers streak but Kane turned it down and said that Taker should keep his WM streak. Good on ya Kane! Now thats someone who should be rewarded...with something more than a 1 time 24hr title run 8 yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:32 am

couldnt be said any better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23   Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plan for Undertaker to lose at WM 23
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next