Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Davari as a Face

Go down 
+6
Triple H
T-1000
Batista Mark
Word Life
The Nature Boy
Pritch
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 9:49 am

Since it seems like the cruiserwieght division is all but extint now on Smackdown, I was thinking about what could be done with Davari to maybe turn it around for awhile. It would be easy. All the writer would have to do to turn Davari from a heel to a face is have him start acting like Borat. I for one couldnt stand that damn movie, but alot of people liked it and I bet would cheer for Davari if he did start acting like Borat.
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 9:52 am

God bless America, where you can be part of an apparent Iraqi terror cell less than a year ago only to return as a beloved hero later on.

It won't ever happen. Daivari would have to start speaking English again, and beg the fans for a second chance.

Still, many people would still never forgive the guy for his involvement with the now imfamous Hassan storyline.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 9:53 am

I think its halarious that Davari can speak better fluient english then the majority of us Americans. No
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 9:56 am

He was better as a heel, and I think he will stay heel
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 9:59 am

If Daivari acted like Borat i would be laughing my ass off. Davari as a Face Uowlmaojs8

The only reason Daivari was cheered is because the fans hate Helms and want to see him lose the title.

I wish Hassan would come back and then he could team with Daivari and help SD's tag division even more.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:03 am

???

looiks to me like theyre setting helms up for a face turn, not the other way around...
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:06 am

I think it's funny how they announce him as being from DETROIT, when he's actually from Minneapolis. His dad owns several pizza chains here called Leaning Tower.

I suppose it's probably because Detroit, specifically the Dearborn area, has a large Iraqi population and it somehow "fits" with his character.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:09 am

Davari was very impressive on SD! they could turn him face if Helms inslted his heritage and then spit in his face and then Davari beat him cleanly but they will probably keep him heel. Still I think Davari has finally blown some life into the dying division and a title run with a good feud between him and Helms could really help.
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:14 am

The fans seemed to be giving a mixed reaction to both Helms and Daivari. But, I think Helms needs to be a mega heel because I can honestly see him stepping up into the Heavyweight division in the future. He could possibly be what JBL was for SmackDown in 04. As for Daivari, I think he could pull off a face turn, but not with a Borat gimmick, whoever said that is crazy, that's career suicide. Daivari should win the Cruiserweight belt at Mania and finish his feud with Helms at Judgment Day.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:21 am

I just hope WWE fans are not as racist as NFL fans and would accept Davari as a face and not boo him just because some people think he is not a "real American".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Davari as a Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davari as a Face   Davari as a Face Empty

Back to top Go down

Davari as a Face
Page 1 of 1