Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?

Go down 
+7
Dangerous Inc
Sweet Chin Music_89
The Bookman
wwekiller
Kanes Biggest Fan
The Rock
Jerichoholic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? Empty
PostSubject: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:06 am

I myself thinks that he will return as a heel and go after whoe ever holds the WWE belt. When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? Uowchairak5
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:30 am

It's difficult to bring someone as popular as Triple H back as a heel after an injury. He'll be a face for about 6 to 8 months I would guess and then turn heel.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:09 am

Thgis would be a smart move for the wwe. I seeing triple H Moving to smackdown and hbk when he returns for an DX VS Evolution match.
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 7:58 am

I hope he comes back as face. Whilst he's a good heel, he might just convince himself there should be a heel as the main champion.

I couldn't handle another 2002 - 2004 Triple H. I just couldn't. I'd probably cry.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 8:02 am

First he is gonna be face but after beating Orton he'll get a WWE title shot, wins and goes heel.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 9:19 am

The Bookman wrote:
First he is gonna be face but after beating Orton he'll get a WWE title shot, wins and goes heel.

that's what i think, he'll start off face, but once he get the belt, he'll turn heel.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 pm

I think the DX is not off. because there are heavy rumors of a Degeneration X VS Evolution thing coming. So who knows. HHH might be back as a face and stay one
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:54 am

I say heel whenevery one else thinks he's coming face. WWE has played tricks like this once before
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:03 am

neer the ende of raw.
i want to find it onlie, but cant.

Anyone have anyidea?

thanks
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:18 am

Dangerous Inc wrote:
neer the ende of raw.
i want to find it onlie, but cant.

Anyone have anyidea?

thanks

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article.../fansontripleh

i was kind of mad that the trailor didnt give a specific date.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 8:11 am

yeah that sucks
Back to top Go down
CElesTyuoho
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 1:26 pm

Triple H Will be the next wwe champion after he beat john cena
Back to top Go down
Allstar780
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 7:53 am

john cena is the most awful wwe champion of all time. Even the macho man randy savage was a much better champion. So of course, I think H will take the title away and keep it for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?   When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel? Empty

Back to top Go down

When Triple H returns do you think he will be face or heel?
Page 1 of 1