Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regal for WHC

Go down 
+15
The Hunter
Hulkamaniac
CarterY2J
TakerRules
Dangerous Inc
T-1000
Triple H
Batista Mark
Word Life
The Nature Boy
Pritch
The Rock
TNASuperstar
HBKFan
Vinkings Rules 07
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:18 pm

William Regal may be the most underrated superstar on SD! Fired from WCW for wrestling Goldberg for real when he was supposed to job to him and he's survived off fighting and the dude has had to go through constant embarassment like the idiotic "Kiss My Asss Club" and has had to job to wrestlers not in his league expereince wise. I say give it to him of course have Undertaker get a run but geez I can't believe this guy ahs never held the world title that's just wrong. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:21 pm

I think Regal just lacks that special something to ever be considered world championship material. However, with there being 3 world titles now held by the 3 worst world champions ever and charity case Rey Mysterio becoming a world champ, anyone is now capable of being world champ.
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:24 pm

HBKFan wrote:
I think Regal just lacks that special something to ever be considered world championship material. However, with there being 3 world titles now held by the 3 worst world champions ever and charity case Rey Mysterio becoming a world champ, anyone is now capable of being world champ.

Saying Cena is a worse champ than Sid or Vince McMahon is just stupid.

Regal is a great wrestler but he doesn't have the right look and I can't see him being champion. He was never really that over with the crowd and I don't think that he would be profitable as a champion
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:34 pm

never in a million years
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:36 pm

yes!!! i love how this thread pops up every few months.

ive always said they should give regal the jbl treatment. he is the most underrated guy in wwe...
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:41 pm

well not the worlds championship but would like to see Regal in Benoit fight over the U.S champs
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:43 pm

William Regal as the World Heavyweight Champion? Is this a joke. He can put on a good match, and he's a good inring worker (fear of heights at the Armageddon Ladder Match), but that is about it. When it comes to being impactful, and getting the fans into whatever is going on, Regal is one guy who can't cut it. Unfortunatly for him, these are some of the advantages one needs to be World Champion material. A United States Championship run would be great for him. Although, I wouldn't bet on that happening seeing as he's now tagging Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:46 pm

He is an awesome technical wrestler, he and Benoit over the naming rights for the US Title would be an awesome match, but I just don't think that he has the X Factor so to speak to be a good WHC. He is not the most over guy in the world of wrestling, but him with the US title would be good.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:51 pm

TNASuperstar wrote:

Saying Cena is a worse champ than Sid or Vince McMahon is just stupid.

Regal is a great wrestler but he doesn't have the right look and I can't see him being champion. He was never really that over with the crowd and I don't think that he would be profitable as a champion

Vince is the boss so just for being the genious that created WWE he's worthy of holding his own title and he only had it for like a few days. And what the hell is wrong with sid?
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8 what is wrong with u people? Regal as champ! That's not gonna happen for as long as i live!

Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8: lmao:Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8:l mao:Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8:lm ao:Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8:lma o:Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8Regal for WHC Uowlmaojs8
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 pm

Regal unfortunately won't become champ, but he is more than good enough. He has a lot of charisma- see some of his classic promos. He can technical wrestle or brawl with the best of them, and he can sell very well. But the fans seem to sit on their hands when he appears, and I don't get that. He has everything needed, but the fans don't get excited for him. Still, I think he deserves a 1 or 2 month reign regardless, as after everythnig he's done and gone through in the business, he deserves a title run, even if it is only a brief one.
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 12:58 pm

It's notable who is interested in the WWE for wrestling and who is interested in the WWE as a soap opera from the replies.

Regal should get the title, even if only for a short period as a transitional champion. I think he would have gone better with the 'King' gimmick that Booker's got, being genuinely English and all....
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:41 am

Word Life wrote:
William Regal as the World Heavyweight Champion? Is this a joke. He can put on a good match, and he's a good inring worker (fear of heights at the Armageddon Ladder Match), but that is about it. When it comes to being impactful, and getting the fans into whatever is going on, Regal is one guy who can't cut it. Unfortunatly for him, these are some of the advantages one needs to be World Champion material. A United States Championship run would be great for him. Although, I wouldn't bet on that happening seeing as he's now tagging Taylor.

This is exactly my opinion of him. Sure hes a fairly good wrestler but to suggest hes world champion material is a joke. Hes not an amazing technical wrestler hes just good, and there are plenty of other good wrestlers in WWE. Even if he was an amazing wrestler there are so many other factors which must be considered when assessing whether a guy is World Heavyweight Champion material. He never gets good fan reactions and doesnt have the look of a champion, I dont think he could be taken seriously as a credible world heavyweight champion, theres just nothing about him thats that special for me.
Theres so many other guys on Smackdown Id put the title on over him: Taker, Kane, Kennedy, King Booker again, Benoit, Matt Hardy....hell I dont like him but even Finlay
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:43 am

CarterY2J is a genious. Everything he said is absolutely correct. Dont get me wrong, Regal is one of the best "natural" wrestlers in the WWE. Sure he has great in ring skills but his mic skills are awful. He isnt the type to get the crowd on there feet, he isnt over enough with the crowd. If Regal had the mic skills of Kennedy and made an impact like The Rock or someone of his nature, he might be considered for the WHC or WWE title, but he doesnt have the qualities needed. A Tag Team & US Title run are possible.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:48 am

Regal isnt WHC material. He is a good wrestler but he just isnt the type of wreslter to be a WHC. He deserves a US Title run but thats about it. Seriously do you think that Regal is WHC material?
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 am

I'm split on this one. On one hand I think he's a great wrestler who could work with just about anybody and if they give JBL the belt for as long as they did, Regal could be at least transition champ. On the other hand a lot of fans today don't give a shit about who can actually wrestle, they want the flash and the drama. Regals last somewhat entertaining story line was when he was training Eugene. In the end though, he's not going to get a shot.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:53 am

Triple H wrote:

Vince is the boss so just for being the genious that created WWE he's worthy of holding his own title and he only had it for like a few days. And what the hell is wrong with sid?

How long have you got?

Well bad champ, probably worse than John Cena
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 9:57 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:
his mic skills are awful.

This I disagree with. Look at his stuff circa 00-02. He cut soem very good promos, whether comical, cowardly or intense. And look at some of his more recent promos- that one h had a copule of years ago about Eugene to Eric Bischoff where he said he initially hated Eugene but grew to care for and consider him. he went from heartfelt to intense to heartfelt. The guy can cut a promo if you actually study some of his work. The trouble is, afet he was made to look like a joke against Vito and Burchill last year, few will takehim seriousl with promos now.

And anyway, lack of mic skills never stopped Chis Benoit, Bobby Lashley or Batista from becoming champion. Hell, Batista lacks ring skills as well.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 10:01 am

Benoit won it cos hes an amazing technical wrestler, far better than Regal, and also got more crowd reaction then Regal gets. As far as the other 2 go, I agree, but the point is that Lashley and Boretista are NOT worthy champions, not that Regal is. Lashley is also only ECW champion, which is minor league compared to the WHC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regal for WHC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regal for WHC   Regal for WHC Empty

Back to top Go down

Regal for WHC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: World Wrestling Entertainment :: SmackDown!-
Jump to: