Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floyd Mayweather

Go down 
+17
The Hunter
Dangerous Inc
Hulkamaniac
ECW Xtreme
JBLis God
Phil_28
DX_Maineventer
Wrestlingchick
The Rock
Untouchable Foley Fan
CarterY2J
Word Life
TNASuperstar
Vinkings Rules 07
Actionjunkie66
Triple H
Sweet Chin Music_89
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 5:41 am

who's going to watch the Floyd fight in May?
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:25 am

Floyd will get his ass finally handed to him.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:32 am

Who is He fighting?
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:40 am

He will Fight Oscar De la hoya
Oh boy! May 5th will be de night! Tickets are already sold-out for this event. So, whatcha' think of the fight? I just want to see Mayweather loose and see what he has to say after the fight Floyd Mayweather S3
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:44 am

Courtesy of a friend of mine, you can see the conference for free! This is a great event, and the video has interviews with Hoya and Mayweather after the conference. Enjoy

http://www.fightbeat.com
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:46 am

This is THE Superfight of the year
Most likely Mayweathers' last fight, he looks to go undefeated for his career and take De La Hoya's WBC Junior Middleweight title in the process. Since the title is on the line Mayweather must move up a division to face De La Hoya. Oscar looks to put a blimish on Mayweathers record and has hinted that this will not be his last fight, like many fans thought.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:51 am

Like Wreslting. I am a diehard boxing fan LOL! Touche'! Okay,okay. We can all throw out some quick insults. I did not get on this board to cause trouble or to piss anyone off. I am deep down a boxing fan. Let's discuss a fight that hasn't stirred this much energy in a long time. I am just as anxious and excited to see what happens and how each fighter will execute their fight plan as anyone else. I don't hate Mayweather and I don't love De La Hoya, I just want to see boxers earn their keep in the ring and quit this bravado talk that downplays their true skills. Mayweather is a fantastic boxer, and like someone said a long time ago on TV, he is not a "fighter". There is nothing wrong with that, just don't go saying that you are going to knock people out when that is not your thing. It's like Tyson in his heyday going around saying he will outbox a true boxer. Anyway, I pick oscar for this one
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:53 am

As far as Floyd's skill goes as a boxer. He has dismantled every fighter so far that they have put in front of him. I know, one he had to fight twice to get that distinction. May 5th he'll be fighting somebody. For those who think ODLH(Oscar De La hoya) is far past his prime, and PBF should fight Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, etc. Do you think ODLH would lose to these guys? I don't. I think a motivated in shape ODLH, is as good a (how good is he really) type of test out there. Floyd's cocky and he's not the best ever and he doesn't have one punch kayo power. (not that he wouldn't if he stood in there) but again he is very skilled in his craft of BOXING not brawling. Hopefully ODLH proves me wrong and wins.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 11:01 am

Vinkings Rules 07 wrote:
He will Fight Oscar De la hoya
Oh boy! May 5th will be de night! Tickets are already sold-out for this event. So, whatcha' think of the fight? I just want to see Mayweather loose and see what he has to say after the fight Floyd Mayweather S3
you think Floyd is going to lose, you gone out your head. Floyd is the best boxer right now, no one can beat him.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 10:59 am

I dont like Floyd either..but there is to many floyd hataz here. I think floyd MIGHT win. depend on what game plan the golden Boy come with!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:32 am

it don't matter what game plan he has, Floyd is just too fast.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:48 am

Mayweather sucks
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 11:04 am

CarterY2J wrote:
Mayweather sucks
you lunchin' hard if you think Floyd sucks.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:05 am

Well Mayweather won but he didnt beat oscar's ass. and really. out of everyone floyd faught. he didnt get hit in the face or rocked like my baby oscar did him on saturday.
It's not about hating but floyd is damm stuck up for me, he think he's the shit when he looks like it and talks like it. he's and embarrassment to black people.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:15 am

Somebody is going to knock flyd bitch ass out one day if he dont retire like he says he's gonna do
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:43 am

i told ya'll, i told ya'll, i told ya'll, Floyd is the best around. hands down, no question. No one can mess with Floyd, he's too fast, too good, and just too much for everyone. Haters, please stop hating on the best. cause Floyd is the best pound for pound fighter ever.
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyMon May 07, 2007 1:20 pm

sweet chin music_89 wrote:
i told ya'll, i told ya'll, i told ya'll, Floyd is the best around. hands down, no question. No one can mess with Floyd, he's too fast, too good, and just too much for everyone. Haters, please stop hating on the best. cause Floyd is the best pound for pound fighter ever.

I doubt very strongly that Floyd is the best pound for pound Ever. Because at one point in time everybody thought that roy Jones was, but that was proven wrongly wasnt it. I am not a floyd hater. I respect the guy boxing ability inside the ring. but as a person, he totally sucks..as a proffesional....he absolutely has no class which is definetly manditory in the sport of boxing. He's to flashy, and sooner or later, flashy boxers get thier asses handed to them. I am 35 years old. I have been looking at boxing for nearly 20 years now since the 80's. and I tell you. floyd is good. but he is not great. but as for now...he'll win here and there and flash here and there but he's no great boxer. Ill tell you that. because when you are as arrogant as floyd mayweather. there is no way in hell you can will be successful if you are floyd mayweather JR. Point blank. I seen alot come and go. and believe me. floyd is not the first..and definetly not the last to be a flashy quick boxing. but for some reason. the flashy boxers dont stay around long now do they
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyTue May 08, 2007 11:06 am

Phil_28 wrote:

I doubt very strongly that Floyd is the best pound for pound Ever. Because at one point in time everybody thought that roy Jones was, but that was proven wrongly wasnt it. I am not a floyd hater. I respect the guy boxing ability inside the ring. but as a person, he totally sucks..as a proffesional....he absolutely has no class which is definetly manditory in the sport of boxing. He's to flashy, and sooner or later, flashy boxers get thier asses handed to them. I am 35 years old. I have been looking at boxing for nearly 20 years now since the 80's. and I tell you. floyd is good. but he is not great. but as for now...he'll win here and there and flash here and there but he's no great boxer. Ill tell you that. because when you are as arrogant as floyd mayweather. there is no way in hell you can will be successful if you are floyd mayweather JR. Point blank. I seen alot come and go. and believe me. floyd is not the first..and definetly not the last to be a flashy quick boxing. but for some reason. the flashy boxers dont stay around long now do they
he suppose to be flashy, he's the pretty boy. can't nobody beat him so why noy?
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:03 pm

He can be as flashy as he wanna be. but like I stated that sooner or later somebody will hand him his ass if he dont retire like he said he would. Floyd is the biggest bitch ive seen in boxing history. But this type of bitch just happens to have a skill flashy skill in the ring.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:24 pm

Quote :
Originally Posted by MMA News.com
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Floyd Mayweather Jr. had been looking forward to Sunday morning for months. He was confident he would wake up that day as an unbeaten, retired champion who could take his four kids out for pizza in peace any time he wished.

Mayweather said he was done with boxing, content to retire at 30 after winning a competitive split decision over Oscar De La Hoya on Saturday night in boxing's biggest fight in years -- and likely the most lucrative fight in history, once the receipts are totaled.

Though neither fighter particularly hurt the other in an active, entertaining bout, the win again stamped Mayweather's skills as the best of this decade, and added a 154-pound belt to the burgeoning collection carried into the ring by rapper 50 Cent.

So is the Pretty Boy really ready to dance, feint and dodge into the sunset? Hardly.

In fact, Mayweather only waited a few minutes after beating De La Hoya to start hedging on his plans for a lifetime of money-counting and kiddie pizza parties.

"That's up to Leonard and Al right now," Mayweather said, referring to his top advisers. "As of right now, I'm sticking to my word, but I'm going to go home and talk with my team."

Wondering why Mayweather might return to the ring after saying he had nothing left to prove in the sport? Take a look at the slogan on the back of the T-shirts for his recording label, Philthy Rich Records: "If you don't like money, you don't like us."

Absolutely nobody believes Mayweather will retire -- not with so much cash to be made from a rematch with De La Hoya, or any other matchup that could come his way in the next few months. Every fighter in three weight classes would love a shot at him, though it's too soon to predict who might catch his attention.

And once the 34-year-old De La Hoya's bruised pride heals from his failed attempt to knock off the unofficial pound-for-pound king, his business partners believe he'll want to get back in the ring as well, despite losing three of his last five fights and not beating anybody of real consequence since 2002.

Though he already has hinted at his desire for a rematch with Felix Trinidad -- the first fighter to beat De La Hoya in a controversial bout -- a rematch with Mayweather would loom large to the proud fighter, even though the second go-round could never match the drama or attention of the first.

"I'm going to be very smart about the situation," De La Hoya said. "I will go home and watch the fight and see how my movements were, how my body reacted, and analyze the situation. I'll wait and see. I'll analyze the whole thing and think about it."

Boxing purists will dispute the necessity of a rematch, since Mayweather's athletic defense was more than De La Hoya could handle. After De La Hoya took a few early rounds with aggressive stalking, the fight settled into the pattern of almost every Mayweather bout for a decade -- an opponent desperately trying to punch a fighter who has never really been pummeled.

Mayweather never betrayed a hint of nervousness, grinning around his mouthpiece after almost every flurry by De La Hoya. Though one judge narrowly gave the fight to De La Hoya, nearly everyone at ringside thought Mayweather's 12 rounds of steady excellence were better than De La Hoya's flashes of power.

"I thought it was going to be by a bigger margin than they had it," Mayweather said. "All the shots he was throwing, I was blocking them."

De La Hoya didn't argue with the slim margin of defeat, either.

"You just have to respect the judges at this point," De La Hoya said. "I don't feel like a loser, because I came to do what I had to do. Now, as a champion, he has a big responsibility to work harder and maintain that title."

Both fighters can spend the next few weeks deciding what to do with their eight-figure paychecks -- though it's a pretty good guess De La Hoya's money will go into the bank, and much of Mayweather's cash will go straight into his pockets in rolls of $100 bills.

But before too long, fight fans should find out just how boring the business world can be to lifelong competitors.

"He's a good guy, I'm a good guy, and we give the sport our all," Mayweather said. "I believe Golden Boy Promotions and Mayweather Promotions are going to meet again."

OMG! Shocked the biggest fight in boxing relived!!!
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:36 pm

again? lets hope Floyd dosnt blame Golden Boy Promotions this time
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyWed May 09, 2007 2:02 pm

Phil_28 wrote:

He can be as flashy as he wanna be. but like I stated that sooner or later somebody will hand him his ass if he dont retire like he said he would. Floyd is the biggest bitch ive seen in boxing history. But this type of bitch just happens to have a skill flashy skill in the ring.

how somebody going hand him a ass whupping, when can't no one can stop him.
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:22 am

Flofd is the best
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyFri May 11, 2007 5:55 am

Word Life wrote:
Flofd is the best

true, true.
Back to top Go down
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather EmptyMon May 14, 2007 9:37 am

he's alright.

I hope he stops crying like a little baby now that he beat oscar (barely)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather   Floyd Mayweather Empty

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next