Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?

Go down 
+4
HBKFan
Jerichoholic
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Dynamite Kid07
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? Empty
PostSubject: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:41 pm

HBK sorta teased a heel turn Monday night. Cena was gettin beat up by Johnny Nitro and Edge, and DX music hits. Michaels comes out and just stands there, then turns around and begins to walk back. He stopped and then ran down to the ring and cleaned house.

Now, I truly believe that it states in his contract that HBK cannot turn heel. But I've been wrong before, and I wouldn't put it past me to be wrong again. My question is that is this a sign of things to come? Was this heel turn tease a fluke or is Michaels genuinely gonna turn heel before Mania?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:49 pm

I dont know, that would make more sense. However, i would rather see a Cena heel turn. I think it would be more unexpected, sort of like Austins wrestlemania heel turn way back when
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:53 pm

I would'nt mind a Cena heel turn either, he has been a face for forever now so a change might be more sensible
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 2:58 pm

If anything Michaels’s reluctance served to build on to more ambiguity between the two. Didn’t J.R. or The King mention that when Cena came to Shawn’s aid earlier, that might not have been what Shawn wanted? Their segment in the beginning of the show was cut short by a premature commercial break, so I don’t think we got a definite answer onto who had whose side. I know Michaels said he didn’t need Cena’s help, but maybe he was convinced otherwise. And weren’t J.R. and Jerry discussing later on in the night whether or not Shawn accepted his offer for help anyways? So the reluctance could have been a result of Cena’s delayed entrance. Maybe he was as the commentators said, "a little too late". Thinking in those terms Shawn might have just wanted Joey and Nitro to get in several shots before coming to his aid, however in retrospect, I think Cena came down as quick as he could. Also like vegeta02012 said, I prefer it if Cena was the one to make the heel turn. All his questions and concerns over their relationship could just be a front for something more, something contemptible.
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 3:00 pm

I think cena and michaels will face mnm next week for the tag team titles and drop it to them. Possibly by michaels turning heel.

Last edited by on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 3:04 pm

i think next week they will lose to MNM or RATED RKO , cena will F-U HBK then he will say , u had your chances to turn on me , and i did took one chance on you.... all Hail HBK Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? Bowdown8yi1ut Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? Bowdown8yi1ut Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? Bowdown8yi1ut
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 3:08 pm

i disagree, Michaels has been hinting to turn heel for weeks. I think it will happen in the nations capital
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 5:48 am

i like hbk when he is heel.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 7:17 am

looks like it didnt happen last week on raw, maybe , just maybe it might happen this week, we all know that he is going to turn, the question now is just when?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?   Should Shawn Michaels turn heel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Shawn Michaels turn heel?
Page 1 of 1