Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!

Go down 
+21
Triple H
JBLis God
DX_Maineventer
Kanes Biggest Fan
HBKFan
Jerichoholic
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Dynamite Kid07
TakerRules
Batista Mark
King Of Kings
Dangerous Inc
CarterY2J
Actionjunkie66
T-1000
Untouchable Foley Fan
The Nature Boy
Word Life
TNASuperstar
Sweet Chin Music_89
Hulkamaniac
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! Empty
PostSubject: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 11:20 am

Did anyone see Raw this week?
Shawn Michaels finally nailed John Cena with the Sweet Chin Music last night on Raw!
After all that I thought he would only hit him once and that would be at Wrestlemania 23.
Just the way it was all set out, it looked like he was going to wait till Mania but out of nowhere HBK turned on Cena and Superkicked him.
IMO (in my opinion) I reckon this makes Mania better cause it heats the rivalry up more.

Did anyone see that coming anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 11:47 am

come on now, my great grandmother could've saw that coming. i tried to tell people hbk isn't nothing to be played with.
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:13 pm

Nope...and I'm happy that someone actually hit someone.

POW! Right in the kissa! All that's missing is for Cena to go psycho on HBK, and life will be SWEET!!
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:15 pm

It was amazing!! Where are all the gif creators when you need them?!?!
Cena should kick hbk's ass at wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:17 pm

actually i saw this coming when they won the tag titles. but it was awesome, right after the double 5KS
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:19 pm

I knew that was coming the minute they did the double "you can't see me"...HBK always sets them up the same way everytime.
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:21 pm

It was something that was just going to happen eventually.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:24 pm

I actually cheered when he did it and i havent cheered for anything since Christian first won the NWA title.. not even SCSA return.. The showstopper is back Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! Smile6qs
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 1:26 pm

I really hope this helps Cena go heel. I don't care if he retains the title or not (which hbk should win it Very Happy ), I want Cena to be heel again...
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:07 am

^^I think HBK would be a better heel than cena but i glad that HBK finally nailed cena it had to happen eventually
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:09 am

Simply amazing, never saw it coming thought he was about to do an F-U into a superkick.
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:12 am

HBK finally clocked Cena
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:13 am

Cena's not turning heel.

And as for HBK, I knew it was coming on that RAW, but I just didn't know when. It still suprised me though when he did it.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:15 am

I didn't see it coming at all

I was just thinking how lame it was that they did a double Five Knuckle Shuffle then BAM

People cheered it loads and I don't think he is heel now but there were a few boos when he mocked Cena with the 'You can't see me'

Whether Shawn is heel or not, Cena certainly is being built up as the ultimate babyface.

Great booking, never thought it would happen
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:17 am

As much as it pains me to say this, I think this just promised us that Cena will win at Mania. Evil or Very Mad

I can't see HBK getting the better of John Cena, twice in one week.
The way I feel, if Shawn was going to win at Mania, Cena would have FUed him that night or something.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:20 am

All I know is that Chicago does not like John Cena. They booed the mess out of Cena and Cheered hysterically when HBK kicked Cena. Way to go WWE.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:24 am

Jerichoholic wrote:
All I know is that Chicago does not like John Cena. They booed the mess out of Cena and Cheered hysterically when HBK kicked Cena. Way to go WWE.

That is why it could be a possibilty that the WWE will be mad to let Cena win at WM, most of the RAW crowd wanted Cena to get super kicked, he got boos every time he tagged in. I am just hoping the WM crowd hate Cena as much as the RAW crowd. I am hoping that after RAW vince will want to put the strap on HBK at WM, it has been said that Vince has change his mind at the last minute before, so if he did want Cena to win, i hope he has now changed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:26 am

By HBK doing this does this make him the heel going into mania??
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:27 am

Kanes Biggest Fan wrote:
By HBK doing this does this make him the heel going into mania??

Well they may have been planning that, but after all the cheers HBK got when he superkicked Cena i dont think it worked, i can still see the fans cheering when HBK walks down the ramp at WM, so no i dont think he is a heel.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!Almost fell of my seat when i saw it,i was rooting for it " cmon shawn hit him,hit him!"
Think we will get the sexyboy theme at WM or the dx theme?
The showstopper aint the showstopper without his theme...

Last edited by on Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:33 am

That was great. Absolutley fantastic. I nearly got out of my seat and popped for that awesome. You saw it coming but still loved it. An I think the match was done to make everyone still look strong. I really hope HBK walks out of WM Champ.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:36 am

I was dancing on my couch when he did it. I thought that WWE was going to keep them buddies heading into Wrestlemania. Surprised
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:37 am

Jerichoholic wrote:

Yeah, WWE really is using some brains right now. They really made a great desision. One thing I just hate is that, both of them are still WWE World tagteam champs. Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! Uowkissasspl0
Back to top Go down
Vinkings Rules 07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:40 am

it was well done, but this pretty much sinches a cena win IMO. i dont think they'd ever have him owned on raw like that, then get beat again on sunday...
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 10:42 am

Thank you Shawn. cheers I absolutely loved it. I knew he was going to do it when he winked. I don't think Shawn is a heel either. I mean he did say he would do it when you least expect it. If anyone turns heel it should be Cena. I can't stand Cena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!   Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music! Empty

Back to top Go down

Michaels Did It! Sweet Chin Music!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next