Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who will beat vince

Go down 
+13
Untouchable Foley Fan
DX_Maineventer
Wrestlingchick
Triple H
HBKFan
ECW Xtreme
Kanes Biggest Fan
Jerichoholic
Pritch
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Dynamite Kid07
TakerRules
Hulkamaniac
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Who will beat vince Empty
PostSubject: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:51 am

Who will beat Mr.Mcmahon for the ECW world title. Ithink it will be RVD
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:55 am

RVD is pretty much in his last stages is what I think. He either gets a contract done (which could lead to another title run) or goes to TNA. Right Now, with CM Punk kind of keeping himself away from the New Breed it is a possibility that he gets the title. Or lashley might win it back, who really knows for sure
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:00 am

As long as they don't get it on CM Punk I'm happy. It's not that I don't think he's a good wrestler, he is. It's that I don't want him to hold a World Championship title this soon. He's been in the WWE less than a year, he could hold the Intercontinental or the United States title. But not a big title.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:05 am

sabu for old times sake?
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:10 am

I think it'll be Lashley. It's just too obvious at this point that they're pushing Lashley into the main event status and keeping him in the title hunt... same thing, I guess, to a point... anyway. That's the only person I see getting that title. Unless, of course, it's someone from Raw or Smackdown because when was the last time a member of the ECW roster actually got a title shot... aside from Holly?
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:14 am

I think RVD will either: 1) Win the ECW title or 2) Lose a "Loser leaves WWE" match to Umaga and The McMahon's due to his contract expiring. Either way, the title should NOT be where it is right now.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:20 am

Dynamite Kid07 wrote:
As long as they don't get it on CM Punk I'm happy. It's not that I don't think he's a good wrestler, he is. It's that I don't want him to hold a World Championship title this soon. He's been in the WWE less than a year, he could hold the Intercontinental or the United States title. But not a big title.

i completely agree with you. punk needs to get groomed and he apparently has an attitude problem, and wwe feels the need to "hold back" over stars in order to push guys that shouldnt be pushed.ummm but i think they are now finally listening to the fans.as for the question, the answer is lashley right now there really is no one that will be pushed as champ for ecw. all the originals are in hot water and management doesnt like them
Back to top Go down
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:29 am

Well, considering all of the ECW Originals vids on wwe.com, i'm thinking that it will be one of them, until Lashley comes back from injury.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:40 am

Im betting an outsider will beat McMahon for the belt, I dont think anyone on the ECW roster is at the level to beat McMahon, I couldnt see guys that were no-bodies and jobbers several months ago, going over the Chairman of the board for the title.

Rumours floating around Matt Hardy is due to be pushed very soon away from the tag division. Personally, I couldnt see the guy becoming a World Champion on Smackdown or Raw.. but sure, on ECW its possible. And I think it would add a totally different look and feel to ECW seeing Matt hold the belt. If its only to establish help establish the likes of Punk, Burke, etc as contenders and champions via fueds and matches.. why not.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:49 am

Y'know, what about Kennady? He is over with the fans and having him dethroning the evil chairman would make him totally over with ECW. Then again, he said he was cashing it in at WrestleMania, so... nuts to that.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:00 am

Triple H wrote:
Y'know, what about Kennady? He is over with the fans and having him dethroning the evil chairman would make him totally over with ECW. Then again, he said he was cashing it in at WrestleMania, so... nuts to that.

seen as kennedy will be like the next austin, kennedy would be a good choice.. but giving kennedy the ECW title wouldnt mean much.. hed need the wwe or whc
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:13 am

i can see someone siding with mcmahon, someone who is against the originals, someone who doesn't care about the ecw legacy (on camera)
ala a newbreeder
cm punk, burke

mcmahon might give it to one of them

only rational guess i got
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:25 am

Hopefully no one will beat Vince. I hope some kind've angle comes out of this where Mcmahon throws the WWECW title in the garbage and the ECW brand is no more.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyWed May 09, 2007 6:09 pm

Foley, an old ECW guy and has unfinished business with Vince, plus the ECW title isn't as major as the WWE and word heavyweight so it won't be bad giving it him.
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyWed May 09, 2007 6:19 pm

My guesses are RVD (doubtfull though), Lashly (most likely) or even Shane (if Vince turned on him)
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyMon May 14, 2007 2:35 pm

Might be Lashely since RVD could be heading to TNA
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:16 am

It could be lashley

But as quiet as it is kept, It could be Shane Mcmahon
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptySat May 19, 2007 10:39 am

It may be lashley this sunday
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 am

Vince is gone..he wont be beating anybody now
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will beat vince   Who will beat vince Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will beat vince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enternet Wrestling Forum :: World Wrestling Entertainment :: Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW)-
Jump to: