Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edge - your opinion

Go down 
+5
Rusty9
Phil_28
Untouchable Foley Fan
The Bookman
The Hunter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Edge - your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptySat May 19, 2007 8:47 am

I just wanna know why everyone hates Edge so much. I think that he's cool and he makes the perfect heel. Smackdown needs a superstar like Edge. I hope his title reign is a long one.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptySat May 19, 2007 8:55 am

he just sucks. i believe it's his attitude toward people. and of course he's canadian ( lol..)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptySat May 19, 2007 8:59 am

Yea he is Canadian and that's a little weird but my oppinion is still he is the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptySat May 19, 2007 9:05 am

Meh do you mean why does the fans hate Edge so much? if so then it's mostly because he is heel. I like to call them "Casual Fans" the fans who just cheer for the face and boo the heels. I mean don't get me wrong I was once a fan that I booed the heels and cheered the good guys but over time I realized that some of the heels are better than some of the face wrestlers. Some fans just go by the good guys and half of them don't actually realize the talent that heel wrestlers have. Most of that comes from little kids and girls mostly though.

IMO Edge is better than some face wrestlers in the WWE today and he is better than Cena IMO. I wouldn't judge a wrestler from what country they come from, I look at the ring skills and mic work and how good they cut promo's and get heat from the crowd. Edge is damn sure gonna be the top heel of Smackdown and I respect him 100%. I just wish that some fans would look out the box of who gets booed and cheered and actually look what they do and the quality of the match that they put on.

Edge is more better to watch than most faces like Carlito and Cena IMO. Edge brings something to the shows and puts on good matches and can bring the crowd from being dead to pumped up and alive again. He has more dedication than some of the wrestlers backstage, so no I don't "hate" Edge but I just don't think some fans know what Heel and Face means though sometimes. Don't get me wrong im not saying that all heels are better than faces but IMO it's what you bring to the ring and your gimmick if your gimmick and ring work and promo's are not that great then that's what I don't care for but if they are great then I like that.
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptyMon May 21, 2007 3:23 pm

EDGE SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptyMon May 21, 2007 6:26 pm

most fans don't like edge just because he's always a heel now. but they don't realize all the talents he has. i like to compare him to triple h. edge has great mic skills just like HHH. i've noticed this since he first started in the WWF. both are extremely talented and athletic wresltlers. also edge is avery versitile with his move sets (the opposite of cena lol). he could do technical, high flying, ground, and sometimes power. he is also very versitile with being a heel or a face. he has all the qualifications to be a future hall of famer. he is one on my top ten list for favorite wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Edge is not all that bad people. Give the guy a chance for goodness sakes before crucifying him
as Foley fan and rusty mention, Edge has great potential
Give the man a chance. but the only thing I dont like about him being champion this time is because they had him take it away from the undertaker and plus shawn Michaels beat his ass on raw over a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 6:49 pm

edge dont suck
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptyThu May 24, 2007 2:37 pm

I wonder what will happen this friday on smackdown his new opponent is suppose to be revealed or something
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 1:56 pm

God I hate Edge
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 am

TNASuperstar wrote:
God I hate Edge

well That will just be your little Secret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge - your opinion   Edge - your opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge - your opinion
Page 1 of 1